• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD: Bunch of Sega games on sale again. ~70+ Steam games for cheap

Is Condemned a confirmed Steam key? The individual page says nothing about Steam and last time that bundle was offered it wasn't a Steam key.

KissVibes

Banned
He made a public post about paying for OTs ads or something. That's against the TOS, and he should had pm/emailed Evilore (I think he was who banned him).

He made a post offering to help people who make OTs (which are free adverts anyway) get in touch with the developers and publishers to get access to exclusive assets and even conduct interviews. It wasn't that big of a deal and actually a nice gesture but because everyone was crying about INTEGRITY at the time, Tony got the axe.

His loss here was a gain elsewhere. Dude was giving out Starcraft beta keys and taking questions for doublefine. Tis a shame he got banned here.

I guess I lucked out. I bought it no less than two minutes ago and got Steam keys. You sure, though?
I bought it a like 40 mins ago, and I don't see them. Don't they normally appear under the game as Product Code?
I haven't download them because I've been posting all day on my mobile far from my PC.

Oh, I still have $6 in my gift card balance. Might as well just get the steam versions.

Next time, I will just make sure to click the OP links and not using the amazon search..

itxaka

Defeatist
Sega classics pack 1

Sega classics pack 2

quote to see, try to get only one please and share with your fellow gaffers!

enjoy :D

Also, I can confirm that buying with an USA address and redeeming in Europe works.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'

shaowebb

Picked up the Genesis pack. The frontend for it completely sucks for displaying the games you own.

Same and agreed. Unlike the ultimate genesis collection for various consoles you don't get the option to sort games by name, series or by favorites. Not only that but they are completely out of order and theres 50 to shuffle through one at a time since there isn't even a list to scroll through or look at with a glance all at once. Looks to be sorted by pack and listed in the same order those packs came in.

Game roster is pretty awesome though. I wish I could get the sonic games in this as well without shelling out anymore. Especially because the sonic bundles are pricey and have things in them I already own like Generations. I'll just wait on those.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I'm wondering, does anyone want to buy a copy of Aliens V Predator for a few bucks?

Cheddahz

Banned
I'm one broke dude right now and I would love Jet Set Radio, but everyone should be all over this deal. Sega games are some of the best games like..ever

Dingotech

Anybody want to post a screenshot of what the Genesis collection looks like in your Steam list? Also the interface?

Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom