• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Summer Sale July 1 | Not steamy but very hot (non-US buyers: read OP)

thundr51

Very interested in Secret world but kinda concerned that my machine may not be up to snuff...guess I have until the 18 to find out.

Any idea when we are getting the keys for Sleeping Dogs?

What do you mean? You should have gotten your keys already, we've been selling the game all day and have had 0 contacts about people not getting their keys. I QA'ed the purchase process myself this morning and got my key fine.

Are you saying you were charged but have not yet received a key? If this is the case, contact CS with your order ID and they should get you sorted.

Cross post from CAG:

Many of you have asked about the 1C catalog sale coming back.

Here's what we've got.

We'll have the following games, this month, all 75% off or ALL OF THEM FOR $14.99, you'll get a Steam key per line item below Where there is a Steam version available. For games without a Steam version you will receive a non-steam build of the game., so those of you already own the games in the bundle can gift/trade to your heart's content:

UFO Aftermath [Download]
Theatre of War 2: Battle for Caen - Expansion [Download]
UFO: Afterlight [Download]
Space Rangers 2: Reboot [Download]
Fairy Tale [Download]
Creature Conflict: The Clan Wars [Download]
A.I.M. [Download]
You Are Empty [Download]
Vivisector -The Beast Within [Download]
UFO Aftershock [Download]
Timothy [Download]
RC Cars [Download]
Swashbucklers [Download]
Streets of Moscow [Download]
Star Wolves [Download]
Korea - Forgotten Conflict [Download]
Mortyr [Download]
Freight Tycoon Inc. [Download]
Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade [Download]
AIM 2 [Download]
Whirlwind of Vietnam [Download]
Space Rangers [Download]
$$$$a: The Mystery of Janatris [Download]
Fairy Tale [Download] Death Track: Resurrection [Download]
Penumbra Collection [Download]
Kings Bounty the Legend [Download]
Konung 2 [Download]
NecroVision [Download]
Cryostasis [Download]
King's Bounty: Crossworlds - Expansion [Download]
Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty [Download]
Alien Shooter II - Vengeance [Download]
A-Race: Extreme Show [Download]
XIII Century - Death or Glory [Download]
Star Wolves 2 [Download]
Red Shark [Download]
7.62 [Download]
XIII Century: Blood of Europe [Download]
Men of War [Download]
Fantasy Wars [Download]
Men of War: Assault Squad DLC Pack [Download]
Reign: Conflict of Nations [Download]
XIII Century Gold Edition [Download]
Real Warfare: 1242 [Download]
The Tomorrow War [Download]
A Farewell to Dragons [Download]
NecroVisioN Lost Company [Download]
Star Wolves 3 - Civil War [Download]
UFO Trilogy [Download]
Cannon Strike [Download]
Theatre of War [Download]
Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943 [Download]
Men of War Red Tide [Download]
King's Bounty: Armored Princess [Download]
Theatre of War 2 Centauro [Download]
Theatre of War 2 Africa 1943 [Download]
Men of War: Condemned Heroes [Download]
King's Bounty: Game of the Year Edition (Armored Princess & Crossworlds) [Download]
Planet Alcatraz [Download]
GM Rally [Download]
Death to Spies: Moment of Truth [Download]
Men Of War: Assault Squad [Download]
King's Bounty: Platinum Edition (The Legend & Armored Princess & Crossworlds) [Download]
RignRoll [Download] Dawn of Magic 2 [Download]
Men of War: Assault Squad - Game of the Year Edition [Download]
Men Of War Collection [Download]

We will have BOTH STEAM AND NON-STEAM VERSIONS AVAILABLE.

Lastly, apparently my EA contact pays very close attention to Shark week and was interested in running Crysis Maximum at 75% off this week to celebrate:

Enjoy:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0047O2L52/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Cheers,
Tony

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Holy shit!

Does the Steam version give you individual keys or is it one pack?

I recently quite enjoyed Armored Princess so if someone ends up with a spare Crossworlds because they already had it, I'd be interested. ^_^

Holy shit!

Does the Steam version give you individual keys or is it one pack?

I recently quite enjoyed Armored Princess so if someone ends up with a spare Crossworlds because they already had it, I'd be interested. ^_^

You'll get individual keys for each line item in that bundle.

Tony the link is borked

Fixed yo.

This the start of the big August sale so new thread?

I'm still finalizing timing, once I do want to start a new thread?

Cheers,
Tony

legacyzero

Banned
Tony, you're killin me with only $10 off MW3 :p. I'm highly considering getting it, but probably only at $30-$40.

Still sitting on the fence though.

Tony where's the link to that megapack for $15? I want in on that.

Still finalizing timing, so it isn't live yet (still making the actual bundle).

Yeah no ones gonna check this thread or the old one if there's a new sale. Would be best to start a new one for any major sale.

Cool, I'll email you an update, probably next week, so you can make a new one.

Thanks dude.

Cheers,
Tony

Danj

If you make a new thread, post about it in here. I rarely check the thread table for new threads.

Yeah definitely, I find it very helpful when the link to a new thread is posted at the end of the old one, that way it turns up in my subscriptions and I can check it and subscribe to the new one.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
$15 for all? That's insane.

And you said all have Steam keys, what about the ones that aren't even listed on Steam? A little confused.

A quick question.

I still have 6$ as a gift card balance. I wanted to buy the Humble Indie Bundle 3 with that and use amazon payments. When I choose which payment I want, I can only select my creditcard.
When I will click confirm, will it automatically use the money from my gift-card balance or will it take money from my credit card?

Thanks.

I'd buy that 1C bundle.

You'd almost be insane not to!

$15 for all? That's insane.

And you said all have Steam keys, what about the ones that aren't even listed on Steam? A little confused.

I had to do a double take when he said $15 for that list lol.

Seems to be much better deal that IndieGala, how is that possible?

Hey, wanted to clarify this, and I'll edit the original post but apparently not all of these games are on Steam. For those games that ARE on steam you'll get a Steam key, for the others you will get a non-steam version of the game.

My bad, I'm currently going through the list to figure out what is on Steam and what is not...

Booh for bad information.

A quick question.

I still have 6$ as a gift card balance. I wanted to buy the Humble Indie Bundle 3 with that and use amazon payments. When I choose which payment I want, I can only select my creditcard.
When I will click confirm, will it automatically use the money from my gift-card balance or will it take money from my credit card?

Thanks.

I have no idea how Amazon payments works :( sorry man.

Cheers,
Tony

bonesquad

A quick question.

Thanks.

The charge is put on your credit card. You can only use Amazon gift cards for Amazon purchases. Amazon payments is just an intermediary service like PayPal.

The charge is put on your credit card. You can only use Amazon gift cards for Amazon purchases. Amazon payments is just an intermediary service like PayPal.

I am not that sure, since it says here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200253020

When you select your Amazon Payments balance as your payment option, you'll be required to select a credit card to use in addition to your balance. You can also use an Amazon.com gift card along with the Amazon Payments balance to pay for an order. When your order ships, we'll charge your gift card first, followed by your Amazon Payments balance, and then your credit card (if necessary).

English isnt my native language, but to me it sounds like even if you wanna pay with Amazon Payments you can use a gift card to balance to pay for an order. So it seems its also possible to pay with a gift card, since it says they will charge gift card first, then the Amazon Payments balance, then the credit card.

Or only if there balance on the account is greater than the order total?

bonesquad

I am not that sure, since it says here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200253020

When you select your Amazon Payments balance as your payment option, you'll be required to select a credit card to use in addition to your balance. You can also use an Amazon.com gift card along with the Amazon Payments balance to pay for an order. When your order ships, we'll charge your gift card first, followed by your Amazon Payments balance, and then your credit card (if necessary).

English isnt my native language, but to me it sounds like even if you wanna pay with Amazon Payments you can use a gift card to balance to pay for an order. So it seems its also possible to pay with a gift card, since it says they will charge gift card first, then the Amazon Payments balance, then the credit card.

Or only if there balance on the account is greater than the order total?

I'm no expert, but I think that means the reverse is possible. If you have a payment account that someone sent money to, you can use that for Amazon purchases.

I partly base my previous post on the fact that when I had credit in my Amazon account and used Amazon Payments to pay for a bundle from a third party, it did not use the credit. Which seemed to make sense to me, but may not be the only option.

I'm no expert, but I think that means the reverse is possible. If you have a payment account that someone sent money to, you can use that for Amazon purchases.

Yeah. That I understood. Its possible like that.

But I thought I could also use my remaining gift card balance to pay for it.

Edit: Ah. Got an email:

Hello,

When you use Amazon Payments, you are making your purchase with a third party company – not Amazon. Because of this, Amazon.com gift cards cannot be used on Amazon Payments transactions. You can use a credit card, bank account, or your Amazon Payments account balance to make a payment with Amazon Payments.

Its still kinda strange to me, since I thought I could at least use gift cards to balance out the remaining money.

Cross post from CAG:

Regarding more deals, starting on Sunday we'll have some fun stuff from Devolver and Enlight:

Enlight:

All the games below - $5.99

Capitalism 2 - $2.49
Football Mogul 2007 - $1.24
Seven Kingdoms 2 - $2.49
Hotel Giant - $2.49
Circus Empire - $2.49
Marine Park Empire - $2.49
Zoo Empire - $2.49
Restaurant Empire - $2.49
Warlords Battlecry 3 $4.99
Nemesis of the Roman Empire - $4.99

Devolver:

Bundle of All Serious Sam Games - $19.99

Serious Sam: The Random Encounter -1.24
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter - 4 Pack -3.74
Serious Sam 2 -2.49
Serious Sam 2 - 4 Pack -7.49
Serious Sam Double D -1.99
Serious Sam Double D - 4 Pack -5.99
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter -3.74
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter - 4 Pack -11.24
Serious Sam 3: BFE -9.99
Serious Sam 3: BFE - 4 Pack -29.99
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter -4.99
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - 4 Pack -14.99
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Legend of the Beast DLC Pack -2.49

Cheers,
Tony

Should we expect the 1C bundle within the next few hours, days, weeks?

Can you give a general time frame?

I can't unfortunately. Here are the steps that need to occur:

1. We need to get Steam keys from 1C
2. The guy who makes products work on our store has to create pages for each game, and then a page for each bundle.

Since 1C is based out of Russia and everyone across the pond is at Gamescom right now I'm not 100% sure when we'll get past step 1. Once that occurs step 2 should take about 1 week.

Cheers,
Tony

Cross post from CAG:

Regarding more deals, starting on Sunday we'll have some fun stuff from Devolver and Enlight:

Enlight:

All the games below - $5.99

Capitalism 2 - $2.49
Football Mogul 2007 - $1.24
Seven Kingdoms 2 - $2.49
Hotel Giant - $2.49
Circus Empire - $2.49
Marine Park Empire - $2.49
Zoo Empire - $2.49
Restaurant Empire - $2.49
Warlords Battlecry 3 $4.99
Nemesis of the Roman Empire - $4.99

Devolver:
Cheers,
Tony

Are these going to have Steam keys, by chance?

Also, can you let me know how sales have been since offering Steam keys? Has it affect sales a little, a lot, not much? I'm just curious to see how much offering it to your customers affects business.

Devolver:

Bundle of All Serious Sam Games - $19.99

Serious Sam: The Random Encounter -1.24
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter - 4 Pack -3.74
Serious Sam 2 -2.49
Serious Sam 2 - 4 Pack -7.49
Serious Sam Double D -1.99
Serious Sam Double D - 4 Pack -5.99
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter -3.74
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter - 4 Pack -11.24
Serious Sam 3: BFE -9.99
Serious Sam 3: BFE - 4 Pack -29.99
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter -4.99
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - 4 Pack -14.99
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Legend of the Beast DLC Pack -2.49

Cheers,
Tony

Cool! Any chance these redeem on Steam?

No sale on Rayman Origins yet huh?

Still working on it.

Are these going to have Steam keys, by chance?

Also, can you let me know how sales have been since offering Steam keys? Has it affect sales a little, a lot, not much? I'm just curious to see how much offering it to your customers affects business.

None of the Enlight stuff are Steam keys. Unfortunately we don't share the kind of sales data you're asking about. I will say though, like most business, when stuff doesn't work we stop doing it :).

Cool! Any chance these redeem on Steam?

All of the Serious Sam games redeem on Steam.

Cheers,
Tony

LN3000

Neo Member
.... That's an awful lot of games. For only $15?
Are you for real?
Who are you, seriously?
That's just amazing.
Not sure how you pull off stuff like that, but I already knew Amazon.com used some kind of magic.

Just another reason why I love Amazon

Thrakier

Are you for real?
Who are you, seriously?
That's just amazing.
Not sure how you pull off stuff like that, but I already knew Amazon.com used some kind of magic.

Well, you can buy them but truth is you'll probably won't play them. It's not about if the games are worth your money but if your games are worth your time. Money is one thing, but lifetime is the most precioust thing you got. When I look at that list I say...sorry, but no. It's all about quality, not quantity.

Are you for real?
Who are you, seriously?
That's just amazing.

:) Thanks dude.

Well, you can buy them but truth is you'll probably won't play them. It's not about if the games are worth your money but if your games are worth your time. Money is one thing, but lifetime is the most precioust thing you got. When I look at that list I say...sorry, but no. It's all about quality, not quantity.

You'll be hard pressed to find a handful of people who bad things about King's Bounty, Space Rangers, Star Wolves, Penumbra and Cryostasis. The other games don't have mass appeal but still appeal to a number of people.

I personally have 100s of hours between KB, SR and SW.

Cheers,
Tony

Cheers,
Tony

Hey Tony, just wanted to request Hero Academy on amazon, possibly a bundle if you're not already working on it.

Don't care if it's steam redeemable or not.

Top Bottom