• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Krogan

Gonna post what I did in the comments:

(To American Krogan)

The "Guidelines for the Conduct of the Troops in Russia" issued by the OKW on 19 May 1941 declared "Judeo-Bolshevism" to be the most deadly enemy of the German nation, and that "It is against this destructive ideology and its adherents that Germany is waging war". The guidelines went on to demand "ruthless and vigorous measures against Bolshevik inciters, guerrillas, saboteurs, Jews, and the complete elimination of all active and passive resistance." Influenced by the guidelines, in a directive sent out to the troops under his command, General Erich Hoepner of the Panzer Group 4 stated:

The war against Russia is an important chapter in the German nation's struggle for existence. It is the old battle of the Germanic against the Slavic people, of the defence of European culture against Muscovite-Asiatic inundation and of the repulse of Jewish Bolshevism. The objective of this battle must be the demolition of present-day Russia and must therefore be conducted with unprecedented severity. Every military action must be guided in planning and execution by an iron resolution to exterminate the enemy remorselessly and totally. In particular, no adherents of the contemporary Russian Bolshevik system are to be spared.

Oh no those poor germans in Dresden. Those poor SS soldiers. Fuck it. Do you even know why Germany invaded the Soviet Union? Ever heard of Lebensraum? Treblinka? Mauthausen-Gusen? Oradour-sur-Glane? DO you really want to compare what the germans were gonna do to the Soviet Union had they won? Muh muh my clean wehrmacht muh muh my clean waffen-ss. This game is garbage, but you are no less, you fucking neo-nazi. Your source for jew domination or some sick shit is"Lost Victories" from Erich von Manstein? Hate to break you, but the whole nation knew about the camps and the soldiers were as dirty as the Einsatzgruppen.

(To the others posts on the video):

Those posts holy shit. I'm no left sjw but people here are at another level. Let me ask this: Non-smoking policies and "good care" of animals are ideal when your "Fatherland" calls HUMANS untermensch? Because why not, the dog is more important that a fucking rifle ready to shoot women and children non-stop at Babi Yar?

Why is this channel still up? YouTube banned Varg why not him?

Why is this channel still up? YouTube banned Varg why not him?

I don't think we should be calling for the banning of anyone. If you don't like his content, don't watch it. If you think his content is wrong, then dispute it and argue against his points. This video is pretty much in line with American Krogan's other videos, there's nothing really surprising if you've seen his content before.

Last edited:

Silent Duck

Read title. Expected a Mass Effect spin off about a Krogan hustler.
Disappointed.

YOEV8JE.jpg

Top Bottom