• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjinaz

FFS Walrmart just canceled my charizard for the second time. WHY?

Gees Charizard of all amiibo? Somebody else posted the same thing on Reddit, unless it was you. I really don't get it. They oversold Charizard? Really? I haven't bothered getting one preordered yet but I guess I better when Amazon goes live.

Kilau

Gees Charizard of all amiibo? Somebody else posted the same thing on Reddit, unless it was you. I really don't get it. They oversold Charizard? Really? I haven't bothered getting one preordered yet but I guess I better when Amazon goes live.

Walmart held on to my Robin order for over two weeks and then just canceled it out of the blue.

Considering how poorly they stock amiibo in store, who knows why they do what they do.

SaviourMK2

DON'T TEMPT FATE THIS IS NINTENDO WE'RE TALKING ABOUT

tumblr_inline_n5txclxdYd1r7o4kk.gif

-1 week later-

tumblr_m12382rBL31rqfhi2o1_500.gif

zroid

Banned
I hope I'll be able to use the Splatoon amiibo 3 pack without removing them from the packaging. I'm concerned that it might not work due to how they're arranged / packaged.

(for the other amiibo I just keep them in there but remove the foil)

Regiruler

I hope I'll be able to use the Splatoon amiibo 3 pack without removing them from the packaging. I'm concerned that it might not work due to how they're arranged / packaged.

(for the other amiibo I just keep them in there but remove the foil)

Why would it be any different for the three pack?

Walmart says my Charizard isn't coming til April 27 (what), PacMan June 7. Weird.

Best Buy has my Robin and Lucina as May 29.

No charges yet.

Yeah, Wal Mart says my Robin will be the 27th and Lucina will be June 5th. Looks like I was charged for one a few days ago, but it went back into my account. I don't know what this means, but it doesn't look good.

rjinaz

Yeah, Wal Mart says my Robin will be the 27th and Lucina will be June 5th. Looks like I was charged for one a few days ago, but it went back into my account. I don't know what this means, but it doesn't look good.

Hmm yeah I was charged to but looks like it was just an authorization because my money is back. Lucina and Robin have a June 2nd date for me.

Reports of Targrt orders being back ordered make me wonder if we've had some kind of shipping mishap. I work at one of the busier Targets and right now it's showing 0 for all amiibos at the distribution center.

Kilau

Reports of Targrt orders being back ordered make me wonder if we've had some kind of shipping mishap. I work at one of the busier Targets and right now it's showing 0 for all amiibos at the distribution center.

Another success story for the pro-consumer move that store exclusives are.

/s

rjinaz

Another success story for the pro-consumer move that store exclusives are.

/s

oh god what have you done? Now you're going to attract posts about how there is nothing wrong with company exclusives and they have no effect on the rarity on amiibo. Way to go man...

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
oh god what have you done? Now you're going to attract posts about how there is nothing wrong with company exclusives and they have no effect on the rarity on amiibo. Way to go man...

none of us are safe now

it's up to me to protect AmiiboGAF

SSmWDod.png

New Target amiibo memo

Robin and Lucina are going to be unicorns if there was ever any doubt. And no replenishes. Shocking I tell you!

Two amiibos per customer..I figured it would be one per customer so that more people have a chance to get one..geez, my Target store opens at 8am, in order to get Jigglypuff, Marth(If they have any available), Silver Mario, Lucina, and Robin what time is the latest I can arrive and still get at least some of them?

rjinaz

Two amiibos per customer..I figured it would be one per customer so that more people have a chance to get one..geez, my Target store opens at 8am, in order to get Jigglypuff, Marth(If they have any available), Silver Mario, Lucina, and Robin what time is the latest I can arrive and still get at least some of them?

It sounds like 2 amiibo total. I would guess most will go for Silver Mario and Jiggly. I'm not sure I would even bother trying for Robin and Lucina unless you are prepared to camp.

It sounds like 2 amiibo total. I would guess most will go for Silver Mario and Jiggly. I'm not sure I would even bother trying for Robin and Lucina unless you are prepared to camp.

Two amiibos per store? OK that's cool I will just get Jigglypuff and Silver Mario, and I will be there around 9:30 that's the earliest I can go I can't camp out there so hopefully I can get them..wow this is gonna be insane I wish they would just put them online :(

rjinaz

Two amiibos per store? OK that's cool I will just get Jigglypuff and Silver Mario, and I will be there around 9:30 that's the earliest I can go I can't camp out there so hopefully I can get them..wow this is gonna be insane I wish they would just put them online :(

They are. Well Jiggly anyway. Though you know they will go fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom