• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Trading/Help Thread. No Scalpers, just Amiigos.

jason00

Neo Member
I have a US Rosalina, and I want to trade for a US Lucario or US Meta Knight (I keep them in package, so they need to be US version to match my collection).

I also have a US Captain Falcon I would trade for either of those (which does not seem like a great deal for you, but there you go).

I live in Milwaukee, WI.

SNIKT!

Updated

Have:
x2 Megaman and a King Dedede for trade. Also have Toon Link and Fox. All unopened NA packages.

Want:

Looking for all of the retail exclusive amiibos.
Shulk, Meta Knight, Rosalina, and Lucario.
Also need Villager, and Marth.
Please PM me if you want to trade.
Thanks!

I have a US Wii Fit Trainer in box (with a stupid Gamestop price sticker on it that I'm scared to take off), I'm looking for a US Villager in box.

EDIT: GONE NOW

Hey Amiibofriends!

I've got a Rosalina (US) and a Mega Man (US) both in the box. I'd like to trade them to someone who has a Ike and King Dedede in the box.

I'm in the US, and I'd like to trade with someone else in the US. Box region doesn't matter at all to me, so I'm perfectly fine with a Japanese D3 or Ike. Ideally, I'd also like to send them to one place, instead of each one separately. If necessary, I'd like to trade Rosie for Ike, and Mega for Dedede.

Providing pics too: [Mega Man] [Rosalina]

For those of you who are interested, you should note: Rosie has a perfect box, although there is one small little smidge of gold paint on her wand. Mega looks flawless, but his box is slightly curved (not bent/creased, curved). It should straighten out just fine if you put it between something sturdy. Location by the way is Cleveland/OH/USA

Hope to trade with someone soon!

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I figure I'll cross post in here as well. I have a US Mega Man with a slightly dented plastic box. The plastic itself on the box just has some small dents that you can only notice from certain angles.

I'm going to return it, but I figured that I'd offer it to people here just in case anyone was having trouble locating one they planned to open. Feel free to PM me if interested. I'll be returning it later today if I don't hear anything.

I'm just looking for retail price + tax and shipping.

EDIT: ON HOLD

Clov

Looking for Shulk, any region. I'm willing to pay the retail price+whatever the shipping costs to Ontario would be. Contact me if you have something to offer, I guess.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
My Lucario order from Amazon UK has been lost during overseas shipment and they can't replace it.

If anyone has an extra Lucario they'd be willing to sell, I still want one. I can only do cash, not trade.

Update: case closed, I have been helped with Lucario a couple days ago. Forgot to post in this thread too.

I have a Rosalina and I'm looking for a Shulk.

I'd also be willing to pay MSRP + Shipping for the Shulk if someone's feeling generous!

Any takers?

Xamdou

Have: (All US Versions)
King Dedede
Ike
Sonic
Shiek

Need:
Marth (Any version)
Villager (Any version)
Wii Fit Trainer (Any version)
Meta-Knight (US)
Shulk (US)

LowSignal

Poistive feedback for

Kitchenmotors : I traded a captain falcon/Pit for MegaMan/Metaknight
Crom : I trade Pit for metaknight
Korosenai : I traded Pit for Little Mac
Zonic : I traded Wii Fit Trainer for Rosalina

Have:
-Shulk (US), in box

Looking for:
-Pit (US), in box

Bought the Shulk for a friend of mine, but turns out they actually managed to find one for themselves in the end. The only Amiibo they're missing now is Pit, so I'm just trying to do them a solid.

Edit-

I don't have them at the moment, but if given the word I can also probably get Shiek or Sonic if someone were interested.

Want: Lucario. Box condition doesn't matter.

Have: Captain Falcon, Sheik, and Toon Link (with a GameStop sticker on the box).[/s]

EDIT: Positive feedback to Xamdou! Swapped my Captain Falcon for his Lucario.

GtwoK

Here's what I've got

• Meta Knight
  • DDD
  • Shulk
  • Ike (x2)
  • Megaman (x2)
  • Sonic (x2)

Looking for

• NA Villager
  • NA WFT

And that's it. Willing to trade multiples for Villager if it's really necessary, plus cash on top of amiibo for either if necessary too. I'm in Ontario, Canada.

NHYNAhv.jpg

(minus Sheik, since I returned her before the return policy was up)

Leatherface

I don't have jack shit to trade unfortunately but I would love a fox if anyone is willing to sell at a reasonable price. Send me a pm amiigos! :p

SaviourMK2

Throwing up a repost/update, hoping to finish wave 1

I have:
Shulk (US)
Shulk (US)
Sonic (US)
Rosalina (JP)
Lucario (JP)
Lucario (US)
Zelda (US)

I'm looking for
Villager (NA) -or- Villager (EU) -or- Villager (JP)
WiiFit Trainer (NA)

My location is Connecticut, USA

PM me for offer please.

artuuur

Neo Member
Have (all new, EU packaging)
1x Villager
2x Wii Fit Trainer
2x Marth
EDIT
I can also get Sonic or Megaman from a local shop if you'd like
EDIT 2
Also have Shulk and King Dedede for trade

Want:
Rosalina

I don't care about packaging as long as the amiibo itself is in perfect condition.
I'm in Portugal and would prefer to trade inside the EU but will check postage costs to NA if necessary.

PM me if interested.

Have:
1 Toon Link

Want:
Just cash or PayPal. $12.99. The price I bought them for.
+ $5 for shipping and tracking number.
I'd like a wii fit or little Mac but I doubt that will happen.
Only shipping within the US.
PM me

Xamdou

I have two extra Shieks I can sell for cost + shipping for a fellow gaffer in need rather than just returning her back to the store.

Gabe3208

Banned
Waiting on my Meta Knight, Lucario, Sheik, and Toon Link which are coming Monday.

Only thing I'm missing right now is Shulk, I'm keeping watch because I heard
that he's being restocked at GameStop sometime soon. Can anyone verify this?

Only thing left now is where to display Gold Mario, and the rest of the gang when they come in next month.

My goods so far. Waiting on my Meta Knight, Lucario, Sheik, and Toon Link
which are coming Monday.

He is in May, but the pre orders have already filled up.
You'd have to get very lucky to grab one in store. At launch he was nearly impossible to get without a pre order.
Wish you luck though!

SalvaPot

My goods so far. Waiting on my Meta Knight, Lucario, Sheik, and Toon Link
which are coming Monday.

Only thing left now is where to display Gold Mario, and the rest of the gang when they come in next month.

B18yBrR.png

They already sold their restock around the time they released the first batch of shulk, the restock is dated for june if I remember correctly.

Nightz

Have
Lucario
Toon Link
Sheik

Also willing to sell Toon Link and Sheik for $18 each.

Want
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Ike

Willing to buy these as well. PM me your price.

Hey all!

I have a new-in-box King Dedede in hand here. Wondering if anyone wants to trade it for a Rosalina or a Metaknight? I don't mind if they're already opened as long as they aren't damaged.

zeelman

Have: Sonic
Want: King Dedede or Meta Knight
Region: Northern Illinois

Sonic is NIB. I bought him from Best Buy yesterday. PM me if interested.

SalvaPot

Revised Rarity List for you handsome people:

~~~SS Tier: Rarest of them all~~~
Villager
Little Mac
Wii Fit Trainer

~~~S Tier So Rare it Bleeds~~~
Marth (Has a second shipment coming with Codename STEAM)
Pit
Meta Knight
Ike (Has a second shipment coming to Gamestop on Spring/Summer)
King Dedede (Has a second shipment coming to Gamestop on Spring/Summer)
Shulk (Has a second shipment coming on May)

~~~A Tier: Rares~~~
Rosalina
Lucario
Captain Falcon
Fox
Megaman
Sonic
Sheik

~~~B Tier: Uncommon~~~
Toon Link
Samus
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Link

~~~C Tier: Common~~~
Bowser
Kirby
Pikachu

~~~D Tier: Even more Common~~~
Mario
Zelda
Peach
Diddy Kong
Luigi

Josh5890

H: King Dedede

W: Meta Knight
Marth
Villager

I know the bottom two are unlikely but I figure I might have a shot at Meta Knight.

Top Bottom