• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Analysts: PlayStation 3, Wii Shortages Will Last for Months

Grok4Spock said:
You can this anecdotal(when relating to PS3 on NeoGAF means false), but at the Best Buys around here you can't walk anywhere in the games dept without having to navigate around PS3s just sitting on the floor...

Well, admittedly, I did see 1 PS3 at two Walmarts near me in the glass display. It was near midnight on both occsions though. As I said once before, it could be that the PS3 is in more demand in some areas than others or Sony ships more to some areas than others.

cvxfreak

Everytime I go to Don Quixote, the workers there have terrible breath.

I think that's why no one buys their PS3s there.

Sugarman said:
Maybe I should ask a better question: why can't Nintendo make enough Wii's to meet demand?
They're in the enviable position of having provided a shitload, and it still not being enough.
Sugarman said:
Yeah, wii-motes and chucks seem to be harder to find than the system. I feel bad for people who didn't understand what the chuck is and can't play a lot of their Wii games.
Well, it does come with one, so they're not totally out of luck. I've got one extra remote but no extra nunchuk yet, and that's fine for... 1.8 out of our 3 multiplayer games.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
cvxfreak said:

I sat next to a girl today in english that had such bad breath that I almost vomited.

Brofist

cvxfreak said:

everytime..what have you been there 2 times total :lol

luckily the one 5 min from my house seems to be run by people with decent hygiene

Top Bottom