• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anarchy Reigns(NA/EU) |OT| Sega, I wish I could hate you to de- *$30* I LOVE YOU SEGA

Dave Long

Banned
Well, I caved and preordered the PS3 version. I'll put my PSN tag in here later tonight. It's either Dave Long or DaveLong. I don't remember which...

Bayonetta won me over.

nooooooo

I'd love to help out sometime, too, Spoiler!

Oh neat! My site is all about fighting games, and it's about helping the hardcore and casual players. You can contribute however you like and however much you like.

Okay, enough shilling.

How long are both Sides? Think I can kill both in a night?

mjc

I've got my finger on the preorder button...not sure about it still. For some reason, (though it makes no sense) I'm getting Phantom Dust vibes here. Which is a good thing for me. Is the combat fun enough to avoid getting stale like lots of brawlers?

I've got my finger on the preorder button...not sure about it still. For some reason, (though it makes no sense) I'm getting Phantom Dust vibes here. Which is a good thing for me. Is the combat fun enough to avoid getting stale like lots of brawlers?

There are a butt ton of modes.

Fairly decent story mode.

Awesome characters.

Probably going to have a cult following for a long while, despite no local play.

And it's only 30 bucks. Do it. Right now. I mean it. Come on.

It's hella varied in both single and multi. Get in!

Breaking out my imported JP copy tomorrow. I never did get those additional modes though so that kind of sucks. I tried getting them through the anarchy site way back when but it was taking far too long.

Any one know how much the modes cost on the JP store?

chrono01

My copy [PS3] shipped from EBGames.ca! I didn't receive the pre-order codes [yet], but I read that it might take a day or two.

I'm aiming to finish Bayonetta tonight so I can start [and dedicate myself fully] to Anarchy Reigns tomorrow night. We shall see how things go!

My copy [PS3] shipped from EBGames.ca! I didn't receive the pre-order codes [yet], but I read that it might take a day or two.

I'm aiming to finish Bayonetta tonight so I can start [and dedicate myself fully] to Anarchy Reigns tomorrow night. We shall see how things go!

one does not simply "finish" Bayonetta until you've cleared infinite climax mode

chrono01

one does not simply "finish" Bayonetta until you've cleared infinite climax mode
I concur.

Then I must complete Bayonetta [50%], play and enjoy Anarchy Reings [whilst the online community is thriving], and then return to Infinite Climax Mode in Bayonetta afterwards. ^_^

Edit - Actually, I don't go for Platinum for many games, but I might take it upon myself to do it for Bayonetta. It's just so much fun to play!

Kyouji

Haman Discharged... she smells nice
Breaking out my imported JP copy tomorrow. I never did get those additional modes though so that kind of sucks. I tried getting them through the anarchy site way back when but it was taking far too long.

Any one know how much the modes cost on the JP store?

Rule Pack on jPSN is 200 yen (Mad Survival & Dogfight), Bayonetta is 300 yen, and the Golden Chainsaw is 100 yen.

My copy has also shipped from EBGames.ca! I've been looking forward to this since the JP version came out.

Add me up on PSN for friendship!

PSN: JasperAvenue

Jasper Avenue; JasperAvenue; PSN

hmm, i really only want to grab this if i can get bayonetta included, but it looks like Gamestop is no longer seeing orders as preorders, i might have missed my window

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully soon, for the sake of those who don't preorder, but I wouldn't take any chances: I hear Gamestop locks up their preorders tight.

Well, I already have the game (JPN version). If I remember correctly the preorder stuff on Vanquish was available for sale a few weeks later. I don't see why it wouldn't be the same for AR.

EDIT: Just thought of something. Will I be able to get DLC if I'm playing the Japanese version of the game on a NA 360?

Rule Pack on jPSN is 200 yen (Mad Survival & Dogfight), Bayonetta is 300 yen, and the Golden Chainsaw is 100 yen.

Nice! I'll just buy the Rule Pack on the 10th when I buy the new Gundam EXVS DLC.

I guess I should find a good jp only shmup to buy as well the the remaining jp funds ill have.

ID: brooklyniteOne

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
OT is already more pages than the Import one

you guys better fucking play this longer than a week

Volcynika

Yeah I was giving you a sideways glance when I posted that >_>

You get your copy back?

Yep, got it last night! Watching a football game at a friend's tonight and might (not sure) be helping my brother pack some things into his car tomorrow night, so the latest I'll be able to play is Wednesday night, but might be around some tomorrow night. Though it's all pending on how my grandmother's surgery tomorrow goes. Crazy week. D:

I was really waiting for some good full games, and now that it's coming to all regions finally we can have some big GAF games!

SGRemy

Omw home to play! I know I asked this before, but my Gaf-bros who have it now should totally play with me!!

Esura

Banned
I'm sure you complained, right? That's a very sleazy thing to do, especially since they could have just kept both unopened.

Nope, I didnt. I think I'm a bit too soft on that stuff. I guess because I work in retail too I don't really like complaining on other people too much. I don't think I even reacted much to them when I found out but I was pissed inside.

Are you serious? I would be very upset to say the least.

Yeah I was. Luckily the sticker didn't leave any residue as they just added the sticker on there not even a good hour after I got there on release day.

Neiteio

Certainly looks that way. Simple inputs but different timings (like delays) turn light and heavy attacks into different combos. Killer Weapons modify attacks; being in the air modifies attacks. There are launchers, and grabs/throws, and shielding, and 360-degree attacks that forfeit a little health to break out of crowds. Lots of combinations of all this stuff, and more subtle stuff like move-canceling.

Aaaaaaaaand I just got the Gamestop text. Tomorrow is the day!

zroid

Banned
Whoop whoop

j3cTNh3zPJzUR_e.jpg

One.
More.
Day.

o rly

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
OT is already more pages than the Import one

you guys better fucking play this longer than a week

Speaking realistically here, don't get your hopes up. :/

Hopefully a dedicated number of people keep playing.

Top Bottom