• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ANDREW DICE CLAY - THE DICEMAN!! Where are the fans, damnit?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axsider

Banned
Where are the fans, damnit?
He IS one of the greatest!

Maybe he's gettin' a little bit old:
98030925.jpg

But he will always be 'DA MAN!!

B00005QAPO.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

adctheman.gif

andrew_dice1.jpg

Oh and by the way: FORD FAIRLANE ROCKED!!!!
6301888898.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B0000DD76S.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Like it or NOT! >_<

MC Safety

I don't outright hate the guy or his material. In fact, I've laughed at some of it.

But man, I've seen performances where the guy does his stupid nursery rhymes and tells his very old jokes, and the audience performs his material along with him -- and they still laugh. What part about hearing this recycled material -- that's only marginally humorous in the first place-- is worthy of gutbusting amusement?

Edit: Oh, and in the CNN video, it's not as if the guy doesn't have some comic timing. It was funny when he said, "Why? You want a workout?"

Chipopo

Banned
Let's look back on some of his endearing, witty twists on those old school nursery rhymes!:

98030926.jpg

THE DICEMAN said:
Hickory Dickory Dock.
My balls fell out of my jock.
I laid them to rest
On some hooker's chest
And paddled her face with my cock.

....heh...heh

:-|

The best he's ever been is when he was on Howard Stern. But the greatest ever is when Stern completely owned him on his last appearance. Classic stuff.

dem

Its around on the net.. but I dont think Howard really owned him...
He basically turned down Dice's volume and told him he was washed up for about 30 minutes.

belgurdo

Banned
I like how in many sporadic parts Dice is just *words* while Howard's just totally owning him with no energy spent whatsoever

Rorschach

dem said:
Its around on the net.. but I dont think Howard really owned him...
He basically turned down Dice's volume and told him he was washed up for about 30 minutes.
No, I'm sorry, but Dice got owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom