Angry Video Game Nerd

Jan 20, 2016
Pretty sure youtube doesn't pay cinemassacre at all anymore because it's not family friendly which is why they have sponsors and put avgn on amazon now.
I seem to remember hearing that with 1 million subs you could live comfortably few years ago. Then the youtube changed it's algorithm so it started favoring people who upload content more, screwing guys like AVGN and Angry Joe who used to put out these longer videos that took time to make. That is probably why we have James & Mike Mondays etc

MarkusR

Neo Member
Nov 23, 2018
I even haven't known that there were some games according to this movie. I think for that time it was pretty nice. What do you guys think, would you like to try this games 20 years ago?

Dec 20, 2018
Definitely one of the best video game reviewers on YouTube. Though the quality of his content definitely stagnated for a few years (from 2011 til at least late 2016, I'd say), his old videos are timeless entertainment and he's lately been making a comeback with his newest videos.

Aug 3, 2010
In a cave outside of Whooville.
I randomly watched his Beavis and Butthead episode the other day and then youtube suggested the James and Mike Mondays video of them playing it before the episode was made. It was pretty cool seeing them go through the game and basically write all the points that would go into the Nerd episode. I kinda liked that format better than the Nerd episode, too.