• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing New Leaf | JP Version OT |

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
So the camping area opens up the possibility of non-villager characters just stopping by for a while? Haven't played any AC since the first (and maybe it was a thing there as well, don't remember ), so I don't know this stuff.

yes, also allows you to play simple minigames with them thats all text based, but gives you the chance to buy or sell furniture at a lower / higher price. Depending. It seems you can ask them to stay in your village too. Though I have not been successful in the attempt. I got asked twice. First time I asked them to stay which failed. The second time the question was brought up I didnt ask them to stay.

yes, also allows you to play simple minigames with them thats all text based, but gives you the chance to buy or sell furniture at a lower / higher price. Depending. It seems you can ask them to stay in your village too. Though I have not been successful in the attempt. I got asked twice. First time I asked them to stay which failed. The second time the question was brought up I didnt ask them to stay.
Hmm, this is interesting. A way to have a bit of control over who moves in.

Deeku

Hmm might build a camp next!

First bridge opened today, probably don't need any more bridges. Was going to start building a wind power thing, but couldn't decide where to put it so I just built a street light lol. Also paid off my next loan, second level incoming woo!

And thanks for using links for your pics Mik:)

Mik2121

Yeah man, sorry for spoiling stuff for you!

I will only post here pics that are just random stuff, and the spoiler-ish stuff will be kept in links.

StayDead

Staydead I have a spare Mushroom chair. Trade for Mushroom sidetable?

Sure that'll be cool.

How long are you around for? If not I can wait until late tonight since I right now I've got some uni work to do.

I'm in the UK and up until 2AM so that should be morning/afternoon for you right?

Deeku

Sure that'll be cool.

How long are you around for? If not I can wait until late tonight since I right now I've got some uni work to do.

I'm in the UK and up until 2AM so that should be morning/afternoon for you right?
Ugh time difference><

I'm really only available around this time during week days (9ish to 11ish pm sydney time, so morning/midday UK I guess). Don't worry about it then, let's just hope we get lucky with the mushrooms!

StayDead

Ugh time difference><

I'm really only available around this time during week days (9ish to 11ish pm sydney time, so morning/midday UK I guess). Don't worry about it then, let's just hope we get lucky with the mushrooms!

Keep a hold of it and I'll make some time tommorow morning. ^^

The item I bought in the store today is pretty interesting....
it's a timer! You can set a time span and race against your friends to see how many bugs, dives, and fishes you can catch. Is anybody interesting in trying it?

To build the center costs nearly
bells.

Also, StayDead, you're welcome to come any time and meet my Bob.

That's a small price to pay for so much awesome.

tumblr_m5vkj4716z1qd7zzg.jpg

I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves Bob too. :D

Deeku

Keep a hold of it and I'll make some time tommorow morning. ^^
Ok, gonna be around now for the next hour or two now, let me know if you still need the chair!

1375-8571-8610, i've added you.

Gates are open!

commanderdeek, come by so I can give you your Pikmin hat :D (sorry I missed you yesterday, my fault)
thanks again for the hat! still can't get over how great it looks :D

My club is going to be built soon, I'm so excited! Also, my shoe store opened but I got
Link's Boots
from a cookie, so I won't be buying shoes anytime soon.

Also, one of my villagers told me I should
Stadium Lighting
. I can build it anywhere in the town! I wonder if the unlocks are personality specific as it's &#12458;&#12474;&#12514;&#12531;&#12489;, and he is
sporty
. Does anyone have any more information about this?

Also, here are my fossils for trade. Please let me know if you are interested in any of them! You can add your extra stuff to the list here.

Oh, StayDead: I have a colorful chair, if you want it.
And a colorful carpet!

Edit: Also, just realized I can order the Tanuki Wall clock, which is a good sign for those people who can't get the 7/11 items.

Mik2121

So... as all the new stuff is pretty much spoilers, I will just post random pics...

A8Iy20pCYAAKg_e.jpg

Me with an Stegosaurus.

A8OiyfkCMAAWGyl.jpg

Falling on a Pitfall...

A8OjFn5CEAEjUS5.jpg

Waiting for a new tour...

StayDead

Ok these mushrooms are evil. Another Mushroom side table >_<

EDIT:

Oh, StayDead: I have a colorful chair, if you want it.
And a colorful carpet!

Yes please! :D

Deeku

Where do I get vinegar? D:
Some of your villagers will be in their houses cooking. Go to them and they'll say they're missing ingredients, eg a black bass or some other fish. Get them that, and they'll give you a random ingredient in return for the thing you're cooking.

They'll also tell you about the extra ingredient that makes your dish special, so get that as well. Same process.

Deeku

So how's the Harvest Festival in the game?
You go around collecting ingredients to help the turkey guy cook 4 dishes. He gives you harvest themed furniture in exchange for each one. Kinda sucks how you can only get 4 pieces of the set...I don't remember how it was in previous games.

Some of your villagers will be in their houses cooking. Go to them and they'll say they're missing ingredients, eg a black bass or some other fish. Get them that, and they'll give you a random ingredient in return for the thing you're cooking.

They'll also tell you about the extra ingredient that makes your dish special, so get that as well. Same process.

That took way too long for a single dish :/

You go around collecting ingredients to help the turkey guy cook 4 dishes. He gives you harvest themed furniture in exchange for each one. Kinda sucks how you can only get 4 pieces of the set...I don't remember how it was in previous games.

Steal the knife and fork from the table, find Franklin hiding behind a tree (and/or house), give him the knife/fork and he'll give you a piece of the Harvest Furniture. You could essentially get all the furniture from him in a day

StayDead

Fuuta asked me about the second floor for the museum! \o/

EDIT: Another Mushroom table! Damnit this game doesn't want me to get the full set. T_T

Deeku

That is such a spoiler! :p

Oh do you still need my mushroom chair? I can trade now.

Steal the knife and fork from the table, find Franklin hiding behind a tree (and/or house), give him the knife/fork and he'll give you a piece of the Harvest Furniture. You could essentially get all the furniture from him in a day
Yeah I totally don't remember that, but it sounds more fun at least. This one was kinda tedious, especially if it took a while to get the ingredient you needed.

Deeku

It's past 10pm here and it's over. I think it was still going before that, not sure. You have basically all day I guess.

Everything is traded to you from villagers. Already having some stuff, ie the various fruits, or that mushroom is just a bonus!

Went to a friend's and got some &#12411;&#12381;&#12356;&#12461;&#12494;&#12467;&#9734;
Last dish should be pretty easy. I won't be skipping gym today after all :p

Deeku

Nook's was selling the dresser for me today, but I've only got 3 so far.
But he has like 10 items there:/

I actually messed up the first dish because I didn't have the extra ingredient with me when he asked for it. I hope that's not why I only got 4 items.

Do you mean &#12452;&#12471;&#12480;&#12452;? They should be the same size as &#12479;&#12452;.

Also, can anybody help? I think I must be missing a chair at least.

I got the chair, if you want it. I don't really care for the Harvest items. You are also missing a television, which is also yours if you want it.

Nook has been selling Harvest items for three days now. He always sells them for 3,333 bells.

I also have milk/butter if anyone needs it. I have a friend coming over soon, so not sure how much longer I'll be on for.

EDIT: Here's my list of Harvest Items:
Closet, Chair, TV, Dresser, Wallpaper, Rug, Bed, and a Lamp.

StayDead

I got the chair, if you want it. I don't really care for the Harvest items. You are also missing a television, which is also yours if you want it.

Nook has been selling Harvest items for three days now. He always sells them for 3,333 bells.

I also have milk/butter if anyone needs it. I have a friend coming over soon, so not sure how much longer I'll be on for.

EDIT: Here's my list of Harvest Items:
Closet, Chair, TV, Dresser, Wallpaper, Rug, Bed, and a Lamp.

Can I trade you for the stuff that he doesn't have/need? ^^

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Man I think I burnt out slightly with the game seeing as how money making has basically boiled down to spending time on the island at night catching bugs and fishing up sharks lol.

I think its why Fantasy Life might be a little more appealing to me.

Though am still plodding along at a much slower pace now. Totally forgot the harvest fest was today, you guys reminded me! D: lol So need to check if its still going on... have my doubts looking at the time now.

Am still working on collecting Japanese related stuff for the home. Got a bunch of good houses in my happy home to do orders from which is cool. I need to head out and find more new ones now that I went through and cleaned out the less useful homes.

Mik2121

So... yeah! Today was the Harvest Festival! Too bad I had work and today happened to stay until quite late, so I missed the whole thing :(

Only got a chance to look around during the lunch break...

A8UBsuRCUAI_hzF.jpg

Sleepy

What are the odds this game comes out in Feb in the US? Withe EO IV coming in Feb, it would seem a good time to release this, as well.

Top Bottom