• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing New Leaf | JP Version OT |

Harvest complete
Interesting event.
It was a bit tedious to gather all the right ingredients, but I enjoyed it far more than the fishing event.
khln8.jpg

StayDead

FYI, you can buy the harvest stuff from the catalogue.

I have:

Harvest Closet,
Harvest Sofa,
Harvest Chair,
Harvest Chest (drawers)
Harvest Rug.

If you have any others to those, could you order them for me and I pay you back?

Also a reminder to people that I'm still after the Mushroom stuff and Colourful stuff, DustIn I know you said you had some to trade me so I'll try get on tommorow if you're around.

FYI, you can buy the harvest stuff from the catalogue.

I have:

Harvest Closet,
Harvest Sofa,
Harvest Chair,
Harvest Chest (drawers)
Harvest Rug.

If you have any others to those, could you order them for me and I pay you back?

Also a reminder to people that I'm still after the Mushroom stuff and Colourful stuff, DustIn I know you said you had some to trade me so I'll try get on tommorow if you're around.

Ordered a chair, T.V, Dresser, Wallpaper, Bed and Lamp for you~. It should come tomorrow. I'm afraid I'll be busy tonight, so maybe tomorrow night JPT would be the earliest we can meet (because of the time differences) It'll be 19,998 bells. If you have any extra fossils, I'll take those instead though~

If anyone else wants some other pieces of the set, let me know.

StayDead

Ordered a chair, T.V, Dresser, Wallpaper, Bed and Lamp for you~. It should come tomorrow. I'm afraid I'll be busy tonight, so maybe tomorrow night JPT would be the earliest we can meet (because of the time differences) It'll be 19,998 bells. If you have any extra fossils, I'll take those instead though~

I've got looooads of spare fossils since it still hasn't rained in my town so I'll chuck them all your way. ^^

Deeku

^^^:O I only have like 16 medals:/

I wouldn't mind some harvest furniture if you could order some for me too!

I only have the Rug, TV and Bed...:(

I'll save some fossils for you too! Our time difference is only 2 hours so it's a bit easier;)

^^^:O I only have like 16 medals:/

I wouldn't mind some harvest furniture if you could order some for me too!

I only have the Rug, TV and Bed...:(

I'll save some fossils for you too! Our time difference is only 2 hours so it's a bit easier;)

Do you want the rest of the items? See the OP for my friend code~

Got some new houses through streetpass. Some people are changing the clock, I saw a couple of houses with Christmas items. Also, I was able to visit someone's town through the Dream House, but didn't notice anything cool in particular (expect that their tree was much bigger).

Need to go back to Happy Room tomorrow, so I can order more furniture~ (Only a max of 5 per day).

Here's my dream number, if anyone wants to check it out. 2400-0152-7970.

I'll see you online Commanderdeek! Though, your items won't come until tomorrow.

StayDead

You around in the next few hours at all DustIn?

EDIT: Thankyoooou <3333

EDIT2: LG, could you order me the harvest wall and table from your catalog please?

Finished the Reset Center finally.

Working on the Dream Emporium then the Museum's 2nd floor.

Pretty sure Shoe Shanks is opening tomorrow, and Kaizoo finally woke up.

The only downside is that Rebecca/Pecan moved out of my village. :(

Fren

Neo Member
I need the TV and closet if anyone wants to get me those.

I have the clock, chair, chest, table, dresser, bed, wallpaper, and rug.

StayDead

I need the TV and closet if anyone wants to get me those.

I have the clock, chair, chest, table, dresser, bed, wallpaper, and rug.

The harvest stuff?

I can get you the TV and closet if you need it, I'll trade you for a clock since I don't have one of those.

Does anyone here have the Harvest Wall Lamp? I think it's the last item I need to complete the set.

Fren

Neo Member
The harvest stuff?

I can get you the TV and closet if you need it, I'll trade you for a clock since I don't have one of those.

Does anyone here have the Harvest Wall Lamp? I think it's the last item I need to complete the set.

Cool. I'll order the clock right away. I'll give you that plus 4000 bells.

Also looks like I also need the wall lamp too. I think that's it though.

The fact that each K.K. song has it's own displayable album cover is so freaking awesome, it's driving me wild.

I need this game in my life.

My dull village for anyone who wants to visit: 3800-0168-2254

When you visit someone else's village I think it's quite cool that if a village also lives in your town they say something different to the regular animals.

StayDead

I got a kitten who wants to visit other villages here, I'll bring her to the first village that goes online.
edit: Anyone? D:

I think it must be my village. I've got stuff to do, but first I'll check around for her mum.

EDIT: I realise you're probably busy atm since you posted 2 hours ago. :p

I think it must be my village. I've got stuff to do, but first I'll check around for her mum. Give me 5 minutes.

Give me 20 minutes to charge my 3DS :p
Ooh, silver shovel? Will buy.
edit: I heard there's no mother this time. Maiko is a little older by the way.
Nobody's open :/

StayDead

Silver Fishing Rod from my Museum and if you're interested, a spare silver shovel there to buy.

EDIT: The mother isn't here. You can come over later to get the shovel if you want it though.

Mik2121

A8nzsTZCEAAJLvD.jpg

If you give him some fruit, he teaches you a new reaction everyday I believe. His jokes are horribly bad though, lol!

A8nz73DCQAAJY70.jpg

This is the reaction he taught me today, "Ah!..." (?)

StayDead

I'm in CST. Is tonight OK for you? I won't be able to meet up until 3 p.m. my time today.

EDIT: It'll be fine, I'll order myself the new bits and give you the stuff I have in my house so we can get it over and done with.

If you can, open your gates at 3PM and I'll head right over.

I'll bring you some Durians, Bannanas and Cherries. <3

EDIT: My gates are open.

Has anyone uploaded the music to YouTube yet? I keep finding "fan renditions" but not a decent playlist that I can throw on in the background while I work.

Got my 4th fake piece from Redd, still no authentics. Maiko sent me a
sketchbook
. It snowed last night, so I got a few haniwa too.

Mik2121

Man, the fortune cookies are pissing me off now.. I've got 4 fire bars, 4 coins and 3 balance wii boards. What's up with that!?

StayDead

Man, the fortune cookies are pissing me off now.. I've got 4 fire bars, 4 coins and 3 balance wii boards. What's up with that!?

Got Olimar's ship and the Super Mushroom?

I'll trade you those for a coin and firebar :p

EDIT: Still no snow or rain in my town. T_T_T_T_T_T_T

Top Bottom