• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the 7/11 ATM... it's so fucking great being able to take Bells off my loan while in my house. Or just get money out of my bank.

My Japanese friend is great. He's the best.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Thanks, Niraj. Between selling the turnips and all my cherries... made lots of coin. Also please let me know what Katie was doing and if I missed out on something.

She used me, man.

I didn't actually see her man. Maybe she bailed? lol

And no problem man, glad to help

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
By the way, you can get a normal non-7/11 ATM in the game
after 100,000,000 Bells, LOL.

We should organize a thread where we all pull our money together, and pass around the 100,000,000 just so we all individually unlock the ATM. I'm serious.

It'd probably be easier to do in a few weeks, but I already have 2 million. I'd definitely be willing to put in the time/effort to make this happen.

Unicorn

Wait what? Taking your shoes off prevents grass deteriorating?

This game is amazing.

is this true?
Been sprinting around barefoot since launch and haven't seen any wear yet. So either it doesn't or it is so painfully slow it doesn't show up for a Loooong time.

Also, tripping with a balloon in your hand causes you to lose your balloon.

Also also you can blow into the mic to spin pinwheels and to blow bubbles with the bubble toy.

Busaiku

So what're all the animals that give you special messages?
So far I got Whale Shark, Giant Isopod, Golden Stag, and Coelacanth.

Hercules Beetle is one, I'm assuming.

We should organize a thread where we all pull our money together, and pass around the 100,000,000 just so we all individually unlock the ATM. I'm serious.

It'd probably be easier to do in a few weeks, but I already have 2 million. I'd definitely be willing to put in the time/effort to make this happen.
I would be game. Seriously. :eek:

But I'd need to get my money back up again first.

edit: Hello, top of the page....

yami4ct

So, looks like my SD is corrupt. What a day. I got a 32 GB SD card in order to store more of my games. Backed up, copied it over, no problem for most of the day. I then updated my 3DS. After that, my card stopped working and my PC would no longer read it. Thought "no problem, I'll just go back to my old one and get a replacement". I put in my old card, boot up AC and then, bam can't use the save because it's not the latest. Oh boy. This is overboard. To stop some people who might copy and backup towns for save scumming purposes, I lose a week of progress. My whole town is gone. :(

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I would be game. Seriously. :eek:

But I'd need to get my money back up again first.

Sounds good to me, for real. I'll maybe bring it up in a few days when people have more bank.

Dacvak

So, looks like my SD is corrupt. What a day. I got a 32 GB SD card in order to store more of my games. Backed up, copied it over, no problem for most of the day. I then updated my 3DS. After that, my card stopped working and my PC would no longer read it. Thought "no problem, I'll just go back to my old one and get a replacement". I put in my old card, boot up AC and then, bam can't use the save because it's not the latest. Oh boy. This is overboard. To stop some people who might copy and backup towns for save scumming purposes, I lose a week of progress. My whole town is gone. :(

Shit, that's terrible. Can I give you some stuff to help you start a new town? Bells or whatever.

Unicorn

I wouldn't be able to deal. Anything you'd like to make you feel better?

As annoying as it might be... After Wild World, I am kind of glad they blocked messing with saves. There was a very popular program which allowed you to edit your file for pretty much anything. Even move the river and buildings around.

Salsa

yup, it's bullshit. Im terrified of this happening.

As annoying as it might be... After Wild World, I am kind of glad they blocked messing with saves. There was a very popular program which allowed you to edit your file for pretty much anything. Even move the river and buildings around.

I just think putting the blocking of that above the chance to provide a way to back up your progress is a fucked up priority

Totakeke

Been sprinting around barefoot since launch and haven't seen any wear yet. So either it doesn't or it is so painfully slow it doesn't show up for a Loooong time.

Also, tripping with a balloon in your hand causes you to lose your balloon.

Also also you can blow into the mic to spin pinwheels and to blow bubbles with the bubble toy.

11/10.

Also, wearing bandaid on my face triggers appropriate responses from the villagers.

Salsa

I have a 4GB card and im gonna go above that storage when SMTIV hits

now im scared of changing it and transferring the saves :(

yami4ct

Shit, that's terrible. Can I give you some stuff to help you start a new town? Bells or whatever.

Thanks a lot dude. Bells aren't my main issue, as island grinding will refill my wallet really quickly. The biggest problem will be rebuilding my fruit tree, item collection and museums. I had all the fruits besides Coconuts, Persimians and Cherries. I'd love if someone would donate some fruit to help out.

As for museums and items, the worst for me are my Racoon Clock from Best Buy, my Mario 1-1 wallpaper, any fossils around as I had most of them, all the sharks and the rare bugs, specifically the tarantula. The worst for me are my fruits and Racoon clock, as I can't get another clock. If anyone could help me out, I would be eternally grateful. I'd owe you a massive, massive favor.

Cranzor

I accidentally deleted my Wild World save before. Horrible feeling. :( I bet if you start again, you'll grow to love your new town pretty soon!

Dacvak

Thanks a lot dude. Bells aren't my main issue, as island grinding will refill my wallet really quickly. The biggest problem will be rebuilding my fruit tree, item collection and museums. I had all the fruits besides Coconuts, Persimians and Cherries. I'd love if someone would donate some fruit to help out.

As for museums and items, the worst for me are my Racoon Clock from Best Buy, my Mario 1-1 wallpaper, any fossils around as I had most of them, all the sharks and the rare bugs, specifically the tarantula. The worst for me are my fruits and Racoon clock, as I can't get another clock. If anyone could help me out, I would be eternally grateful. I'd owe you a massive, massive favor.

You can have my clock, it's cool. I don't have any fruit at the moment, though, as I just harvested today and replanted everything.

Salsa

as much as I hate time traveling, if I had to start all over again now I think i'd advance the clock accordingly.

but then again that doesnt mean store's gonna expand and all since you wouldnt have spent the amount of money and all

:/

Dacvak

as much as I hate time traveling, if I had to start all over again now I think i'd advance the clock accordingly.

but then again that doesnt mean store's gonna expand and all since you wouldnt have spent the amount of money and all

This is a good idea. Start your town a week or two in the past.

Also, PM me your friend code and I'll give you my Raccoon Clock.

yami4ct

You can have my clock, it's cool. I don't have any fruit at the moment, though, as I just harvested today and replanted everything.

Really, dude? Holy crap, thank you so much. I was way too in love with that clock as is, haha. I'm rebuilding my town right now, but I'll post up my FC in like 10 minutes and we can either work it out tonight, or a later if you aren't free.

Finn

Anyone with fruits other than cherries and apples wanna add me?

FC:
3668 7341 6043

Send me a DM with your FC if you do!

Dacvak

Really, dude? Holy crap, thank you so much. I was way too in love with that clock as is, haha. I'm rebuilding my town right now, but I'll post up my FC in like 10 minutes and we can either work it out tonight, or a later if you aren't free.

Sure, just give me your friend code. Btw, if you JUST restarted, I would take SalsaShark's advice and restart a bit in the past. Like a week or two. That should help you get back to where you were quickly.

And yeah, tonight works. I'm stuck in the hospital with leukemia again, so I've got nothing to do. :p

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars

The spending to upgrade is miniscule though.

Bullza2o

Wow just learned about the messaging system in the game. It's like the one I was wishing for for the OS itself.

my fc is 5412 9913 4988 if anyone wants to add.

yami4ct

Aside from the gardening shop. progress towards QR code machine, 2 home expansions and 2 town projects, I didn't lose that much town progress. Hadn't even got the first shop upgrade yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom