• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anustart

What method did you use to catch the bagworm?

Just saved and quit 3 times before one popped out. I've also read conflicting sources on when it's available during the day. Some places said all day and some said in October it's between 5pm and 9am? I did catch mine after 5pm, but that doesn't prove anything.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
My Lily search is over! You've contributed the biggest and most important frog to froggy town, I really appreciate it. :D

I'm so proud of her for doing something helpful for once :')

Got my new catches taken care of and got rid of Annalisa. Solid day :D

Boogiepop

Man, bagworms are jerks. Is running around and shaking all your non-fruit trees the most optimal method for finding them? I tried around 5 and then again just now and hit all the trees I had but the only bugs that showed up were bees. :(

Has anyone definitely found the bagworm in a cedar? That's all I have for non-fruit trees now and I haven't gotten one to pop out in my first few passes. Might need to plant a small grove of plain saplings?

Got my bagworm just now. Sorry, bluepolicebox, it was in a deciduous tree.

And that's it for my October catches. Onto more important stuff like candy and masks!

Chopper

Has anyone definitely found the bagworm in a cedar? That's all I have for non-fruit trees now and I haven't gotten one to pop out in my first few passes. Might need to plant a small grove of plain saplings?
Fruit trees will work. If you can stand to harvest a few fruit, use them.

milkham

Got mine out of a fruit tree, it drops down like the spiders

wxAEF0U.jpg

I guess October is... in the bag.

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
My Lily search is over! You've contributed the biggest and most important frog to froggy town, I really appreciate it. :D

Congats! I've got Gigi in my town if you wanna take a look at her. She kinda grows on you. I'm cycling non rabbits to get Gaston back (5 to go), so I don't know how long I'll have her. But I don't mind having her on my keep list until you're ready.

Frogstep

Congats! I've got Gigi in my town if you wanna take a look at her. She kinda grows on you. I'm cycling non rabbits to get Gaston back (5 to go), so I don't know how long I'll have her. But I don't mind having her on my keep list until you're ready.

Yeah Gigi is someone I'd like to have in my town if it's not an inconvenience for you to hold onto her. If it comes to a point where you need her spot for one of your bunnies I'll understand. :)
I think my next frog to get is going to be Puddles though, as she is the only peppy and I'm short on one of those types, but after that I should be good to take Gigi in.

Also, your patterns are a big hit in my town now! I've seen more than half of my villagers rocking your designs.

Anustart

Dunno where to go with my town. Everyone does pattern paths, which makes me not want to do it. Dirt paths look much cleaner I think. So I guess bushes it is eh?

Frogstep

Finally got that stupid bagworm. That thing forced me to shake off all my fruit tree's except for my perfect orange ones. Funny thing is that I caught it off of a pine tree... that fucking bug.

Robin64

It's all starting to look suitably spooky!

BVjasMqCYAAOLqG.jpg

Oh and someone asked if candy stacks earlier. Well I just got a second piece and can sadly report they do not stack. :(

Mekere

Nice! I was hoping to get the wallpaper today, but no luck :/ For now I have:
- bug mask
- monster mask
- mummy mask

and:
- spooky lamp
- spooky vanity
- spooky bed
- spooky floor

Chopper

Dunno where to go with my town. Everyone does pattern paths, which makes me not want to do it. Dirt paths look much cleaner I think. So I guess bushes it is eh?
Pattern paths look like ass, and bushes look shit unless they're in bloom.

Good luck!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I quite like non-bloomed bushes. In fact I'm rather disappointed there isn't a non flowering breed.

Spent my journey to work in the catalogue considering items for my halloween room.

I'm buying the spooky items but I don't think I'm going to use them apart from the wall lamp. Maybe the wall as well.

milkham

pave your town with items, just drop things until they form a path

Chopper

Meh. What can I say? I'm just not a fan of the bush. I have a few sweet olives at the moment in a row of bushes, patterned stumps and fruit trees which looks pretty awesome, but I'll only use them sparingly as decoration. I find them far too restrictive for path defining too.

Does anyone have access to a cedar sapling and a handful of yellow cosmos?

Mekere

How many yellow cosmos do you need? I may have 15-20 of them I don't really need. *checks*

[edit]17 free for you to take. I put them in front of my train station.

Shiiiiiiiitttttt!

I missed catching the King Salmon in September!

So now I have to wait an entire year to catch it.....

Could I time travel back to get it? Never TT'd before, what are the downfalls?

Could I time travel back to get it? Never TT'd before, what are the downfalls?

Possibly losing a moving a villager if you don't speak to everyone before you TT and some childish shaming from members here.

Talk to all your villagers several times to check for rumors about someone moving. If not, you're fine. The only other issue would be turnips rotting when you go backwards.

Pattern paths look like ass, and bushes look shit unless they're in bloom.

Thankfully through proper diet and exercise, this is a compliment. ;) Eye of the beholder and all that.

Tortimer has yellow cosmos on the island as well. As many as you can carry. One trip and a few tours can fill your basket.

Chopper

Yeah, doors are open already. I'm not really playing but feel free to visit whenever you want, pick the flowers and use my shops :)
Hmmm. Can't see your town.

In fact, I've just been called out on an errand. I'll be back a bit later, if that's okay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom