• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yeah, leo sculpture is the one thing I want to complete my house somewhat (unless I'm motivated to make a completely new theme). Also Hyper Japan on Friday so I could get some New Leaf streetpasses so maybe I should download it before then...

I must resist...

Grats again! :D

Thank you thank you thank you!
Thanks to you and Niraj I've finally got the last two :D

A few weeks ago I posted some goals I had before I stop playing on the 500th day.
Here's how I stand:

My goals for the big 5-0-0 are pretty simple I've just realised:

- Bronze Weeding Badge (finally! ugh)
- get the K.K. Birthday record in August
- catch a King Salmon in September
- get the Golden Shovel
- get K.K.'s picture
- get the Flowery, Proper and Scenic paintings

...and then I'm out!

Just one to go!
So tempted to time travel to September so I could then 'complete' the game.
Hmmm.....

These are what I still need:

Resetti Model
Cool Globe
Green Pumpkin Head

Also, if anyone has the jungle wall and museum model I would to catalog those as well. I've given up on ever completing the bug part of my museum :(
I'm negative on the wall and museum but I have the other items for you to catalog. Let me know when you'd be around. :)

---
Oh man... I forgot about the bronze weeding badge. Do weeds you pick in other people's towns count?

MicH

I'm negative on the wall and museum but I have the other items for you to catalog. Let me know when you'd be around. :)

---
Oh man... I forgot about the bronze weeding badge. Do weeds you pick in other people's towns count?
I can hop on right now if that's okay with you. Your or my town? (My town is currently in May FYI). Thanks so much for your help!

And for your question, the weeds you pick in other towns do count!

I can hop on right now if that's okay with you. Your or my town? (My town is currently in May FYI). Thanks so much for your help!

And for your question, the weeds you pick in other towns do count!
Oh cool! I'll open up now. I have nips so I don't wanna risk them spoiling. :/

And yay!

If you travel to a town in the past, they won't spoil?

No, only if you're the one changing the clock. You wouldn't be able to cross time zones if that was an issue.

The only negative effect someone can have on your town is infecting you with an unwanted villager. They can't corrupt your data or spoil your turnips or anything like that.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Awesome, thanks Niraj, it won't be for a bit. I need to get my Bell reserves back after yesterday before I can pay you for those orders.

On a side note I got my first orange rose and black rose yesterday.

Thank you so much for your help :D I now need less than 80 pieces of furniture!
Very welcome!
No, only if you're the one changing the clock. You wouldn't be able to cross time zones if that was an issue.
I guess that makes sense. I've always been so protective of my nips. Heh.

So Goldie wanted me to give a present to Bob, so I did, and when I went back she's all like "That so great you got a present for your efforts."

Condescending dog is condescending.

Linius

Sounds good Niraj. When I'm back home I'll check back in.

Also, Goldie is cool. Guess I'm lucky to have her as a random new villager. Also my first dog villager. Now I have a nice variation in town.

Velcro Fly

Rolf in boxes if anyone is interested. I'll be gone for a few hours but should be available this evening if anyone wants to snag him.

edit: going through some screenshots and I have a few good ones of Rolf. I'll post them later.

MicH

I still have Flurry in my time travel town and I really want her in my town,.. But I can't bring myself to let go of anyone! :( I have three peppy villagers (Cheri, Apple and Rosie) so if someone had to go it would be one of them.. But I just can't :( Damn this villager limit! :p

Velcro Fly

Here's Rolf! He was the first villager that I easily convinced to move while he was camping. I simply asked once and he agreed. The spirit of my best friend Ricky lives on with him.

BvtzAuQ.jpg

Randomly checking on him one day last week and I find him asleep in his house! Come on Rolf you don't even have a bed in there :(

aq404CX.jpg

He was a little groggy when I tried to wake him up but he still manages to impart some important wisdom.

nENbOwZ.jpg

Pattrikx

Neo Member
It was on the Bell Tree Forums. I am so happy right now, heh.

And Cookie just pinged me that she was leaving on the 25th.

Just checked out the Bell Tree Forums after you mentioned it, and joined! That place seems great, perfect for my Animal Crossing specific needs haha, glad you mentioned it

Nice, congrats :D

Edit: Hmm, seems like we can get a Leo sculpture from the post office now. I guess that means that we're on the same schedule as Europe is now?

Thanks!

Also based on your edit does this mean that NA will get the rest of the zodiac set through DLC?

I might want Pecan, I'll let you know in about 2 hours or so, I'm at work.
Cool! Just let me know when you're around. :) Don't forget to peep my ReTail cause I have a lot of paintings in there too.
Sorry had to go get lunch, I can open if you need me to.
I think I might try and wait to see how it goes tomorrow. I may regret it but my prices rose again today to 146. Thanks for keeping me posted!

Elija2

So in the span of a few minutes two different villagers both gave me lovely vanities. I guess they went on a shopping spree together and bought too many.

MicH

My town has almost made it to June. Phew, this is taking a long time. Maybe when we reach September I will have caught up :lol At least I'm slowly finishing up my catalog. I need less than 75 furniture items and about 150 clothing items. So close!

Cool! Just let me know when you're around. :) Don't forget to peep my ReTail cause I have a lot of paintings in there too.

I think I might try and wait to see how it goes tomorrow. I may regret it but my prices rose again today to 146. Thanks for keeping me posted!

No problem, I didn't grab any turnips this week but I'll keep checking for you as well.

Hello everyone. First post after lurking for ages. I hope to be a good member to this little community especially. I was wondering if anyone can help me unload some turnips. I would like to at least break even at 105 but the higher the better. I will pay to whomever can help. Thank you!

Add me

4527-9427-8148

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom