• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. First post after lurking for ages. I hope to be a good member to this little community especially. I was wondering if anyone can help me unload some turnips. I would like to at least break even at 105 but the higher the better. I will pay to whomever can help. Thank you!

Add me

4527-9427-8148

I've got 134 if you're interested.

Hello everyone. First post after lurking for ages. I hope to be a good member to this little community especially. I was wondering if anyone can help me unload some turnips. I would like to at least break even at 105 but the higher the better. I will pay to whomever can help. Thank you!

Add me

4527-9427-8148

I have 150 if that works for ya.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I hit my room limit for items! My wheat field isn't complete! Alas!

I know how that goes.

zlCfzROJQGUkIrxg-I

tumblr_msxb7k6wjv1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mugpmflwKp1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Elija2

That's why he won't let people in his place... it all makes sense now.

The people he does invite over are potential victims. He invites them over to see whether they would hide well or not. For example, Ankha is too tall and you would easily be able to spot her lifeless body if left there, but Soleil is just small enough that you wouldn't notice her until her decomposing corpse starts to smell.

Zing

Banned
I'm also having no luck with my very first ever batch of turnips. I bought at 110 and have seen 130 at best. Of course the week before I bought, I saw 160, 180 etc.

Still after some art if anyone can help out:

Dynamic Painting
Solemn Painting
Mystic Statue x2

Spare ones for trading:
--------------------------------
warm painting x4
wistful painting x3
fine painting x2
moody painting x3
nice painting
scenic painting x2
graceful painting
perfect painting
serene painting x2
scary painting x2
worthy painting
moving painting
proper painting
common painting
motherly statue x3

Ta.

I'm also having no luck with my very first ever batch of turnips. I bought at 110 and have seen 130 at best. Of course the week before I bought, I saw 160, 180 etc.
Yeah, it happens. Used to be less when more people were in here and also played the stalk market so they'd check prices more often. Just a few of us left at this point.
Nice a Scorpion and a Coelacanth in the same night.
So jelly of your scorpion. Tried looking last night again and still no luck. Stupid town.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Some of you have too much time on your hands. Speaking of:

Is Niraj the only one with the most gold badges too? At least here on AC GAF...

Maybe. This is where I am:

zlCfzR0dDhI3IkpiQG

I'm about 1500 weeds away from gold I think, and maybe 100 something streetpasses from silver (honestly no idea, complete guess)? Hard to see myself getting gold unless I really go out of my way and go to a convention or something.

Edit: Have a valiant statue at Redd's if anybody needs it.

MicH

Almost in July now! Finalizing my bush layout and my town looks awesome. Just need a lot if blue hydrangeas to complete it. Yay! Then I need to get rid of all the crap on the ground. I will post a list of what I have later today or tomorrow and if no one wants it it's going straight to Reese :p

So jelly of your scorpion. Tried looking last night again and still no luck. Stupid town.

What time are you looking? I found the best results, I've seen a few but just caught one last night, after 11:00PM. Last night was the first time it didn't sting me or run away into the river.

What time are you looking? I found the best results, I've seen a few but just caught one last night, after 11:00PM. Last night was the first time it didn't sting me or run away into the river.
Last night was after 9:00 p.m. but generally around Midnight since I'll look before I go to bed.

Linius

Some of you have too much time on your hands. Speaking of:

Maybe. This is where I am:

zlCfzR0dDhI3IkpiQG

I'm about 1500 weeds away from gold I think, and maybe 100 something streetpasses from silver (honestly no idea, complete guess)? Hard to see myself getting gold unless I really go out of my way and go to a convention or something.

Edit: Have a valiant statue at Redd's if anybody needs it.

Wow man, so close to gold on everything. How many hours have you put in now?

Apenheul

I've been playing Animal Crossing on and on for more than a year now, but I was wondering if the tiles that other villages have on the ground to create roads are custom or from the game.

Elija2

I've been playing Animal Crossing on and on for more than a year now, but I was wondering if the tiles that other villages have on the ground to create roads are custom or from the game.

They're custom-made but they can be shared through QR codes so it's easy to get them.

Hey guys, I just came back to the game and plan on playing it more to unwind, especially with other people. Is the community here still alive and kicking? Where should I put my FC and stuff? I'm on GMT -3, btw. Thanks!

Josh5890

Still after some art if anyone can help out:

Dynamic Painting
Solemn Painting
Mystic Statue x2

Spare ones for trading:
--------------------------------
warm painting
wistful painting
fine painting
moody painting
nice painting
graceful painting
perfect painting
serene painting
worthy painting
moving painting
proper painting
common painting
motherly statue

Ta.

I have nothing to trade but I have a bunch of Bells. I'm willing to pay a good chunk for these if you are interested.

If AC-GAF is interested (and why wouldn't it be?), Twitch Plays Pokemon is currently playing some New Leaf before X starts up. When I peeked in, the chat was struggling over buying a skirt with insuffient funds or milking Tia :/ I doubt either will come to fruition but, well, there it is.

Hey guys, I just came back to the game and plan on playing it more to unwind. Is the community here still alive and kicking? Where should I put my FC and stuff? I'm on GMT -3, btw. Thanks!

Yep, we're still here. I don't think most of us could leave even if we wanted to. We don't have a FC list anymore so feel free to just post it here along with anything you might need or want. Welcome :)

Yep, we're still here. I don't think most of us could leave even if we wanted to. We don't have a FC list anymore so feel free to just post it here along with anything you might need or want. Welcome :)

Thanks. My FC is 2509-1600-4484, and I don't actually need or want anything at the moment, just play together with other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom