• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

I have a spare mermaid wallpaper in my retail shop if you want it.

I'm going for cabana stuff ultimately. I wouldn't even really bother with any of it, but what else am I going to do with medals?

My girlfriend wants the full set of Gracie furniture. Then I told her the prices. 125k just for carpet.
Thanks for the offer, I don't really plan on collecting the Mermaid set right now, though. Maybe some day when I have nothing left to do :p The Cabana set is one of my favorite sets in the game. Definitely go for it!

And yeah, Gracie's stuff is pricy. She'll have a sale in mid August though where it may be a little cheaper, but a lot of it will randomly be sold out if you dare to wait for that

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
What? Where? Haha. I'll buy/take it.

I finally got my first piece of legit art. I cheated to get it though. A villager gave it to me as a reward. Now I can finally upgrade my museum.

At Redd's in my town right now, you're welcome to come over and buy it. My friend code is 2836-0258-6594.

Frogstep

I should probably start posting legit artwork whenever Redd stops by my town. Now that I'm done collecting and donating, I'll gladly help out. :)

My girlfriend wants the full set of Gracie furniture. Then I told her the prices. 125k just for carpet.
I have NO regrets. I love my set with kitchen items.
zlCfzSPJgVEebJsh7O

Frogstep

That's actually a pretty legit carpet. I really wanna make a room with some of the gracie pieces but I'm waiting till the end of season to just grab shit at a discount.

Niraj

I'll take it, I just didn't want to be the one always taking these from ya.

You shouldn't feel bad at all, but I told Zing he could grab this one.

That's actually a pretty legit carpet. I really wanna make a room with some of the gracie pieces but I'm waiting till the end of season to just grab shit at a discount.

I thought about you yesterday. I almost stepped on a tiny frog in my backyard :p

Chopper

Ooh yay! Just found the pink wetsuit! Thanks to Zing for trading me the green one, it means I only need the black one to have every wetsuit! I can find those anytime, so I'm perfectly fine with that. I'll save that for last. Only treasure chest and sea globe left. I'll then have every island item besides the mermaid set.
Good work man. I have very fond memories of island hopping, picking up those rare bits. I met some lovely people on my Club Tortimer journeys. The Cabana Set is a motherfucker, so kudos for finishing that up before the Mermaid. The Treasure Chest was my last conquest.

Also, guys. Check this out...

PQIAcSO.jpg

Apparently, this is a 12 week old human life that I helped create with my penis. My mind is blown by this picture. Had our first scan this week. :)

Good work man. I have very fond memories of island hopping, picking up those rare bits. I met some lovely people on my Club Tortimer journeys. The Cabana Set is a motherfucker, so kudos for finishing that up before the Mermaid. The Treasure Chest was my last conquest.

PQIAcSO.jpg

Apparently, this is a 12 week old human life that I helped create with my penis. My mind is blown by this picture. Had our first scan this week. :)

Nice man, I've been a father for 9 years this Saturday and it still blows my mind. Congrats!

Woo! Finished my Green set today! I've been looking for a friggin' Green Desk for months. Got it from a streetpass house today.

Now I just need a Golden Clock and I'll be happy with my house.

Any one have any extra fossils of this guy
Ichthyosaur ( head) I believe
or any fruit
Apples
Cherries
Coconuts
Persimmons
I have all of the fruits. You're welcome to have them.

Zing

Banned
One of the benefits of having the whole family play (with their own copies) is easy access to fruit. Our native fruits are apples, cherries, peaches, and oranges. Then Isabelle gives you a basket of fruit. We ended up with all he regular fruits but lemons thanks to that.

I finally got a persimmon today. Bought from someone's Emporium. Still didn't find a tour with them. We did find coconuts, though.

MicH

PQIAcSO.jpg

Congratulations, man! :D

And yes, it looks like the treasure chest will be the last item for me to find too. I just found the sea globe :)

Niraj

Glad everything is going well Chopper :)

For you newer players, don't forget:

9423059623_b8b46c7196_o.png

Here's the stuff that starts tomorrow:

9421213392_3867e047a5_o.png

9418452369_715f5671fa_o.gif

Zing, let me know when you're around, I have your statue.

Zing

Banned
Anyone need a certain Gyroid? I have about thirty of them and I am about to clear out storage. I suspect I will keep all of the regular sized ones for my museum display, but the mega/mini/tall ones are all going to be sold.

Hmm turnips are 127. Tempted to sell out just to ensure a profit. Maybe I'll wait one more day.

Anyone need a certain Gyroid? I have about thirty of them and I am about to clear out storage. I suspect I will keep all of the regular sized ones for my museum display, but the mega/mini/tall ones are all going to be sold.

Hmm turnips are 127. Tempted to sell out just to ensure a profit. Maybe I'll wait one more day.
Keep me posted. I've been waiting too. High all week has been 86. Currently 56. :\

Azuran

Banned
Is it bad if you start getting withdrawal symptoms when you don't play for one day? I left my copy in my locker at university and now I'm suffering here. What if today was the day Nook finally decideD to have the Kiddie roof on display? :/

Zing

Banned
Keep me posted. I've been waiting too. High all week has been 86. Currently 56. :
Girlfriend was at 150 something and her daughter had 172. I figure out of us three, one of us will go a bit higher. I'll find out tomorrow.

Edit: my town had 186 this morning. Sold 1000 turnips.

Zing

Banned
*winks*
Oh hai there.

Mind if I come over to sell?

(MY FC is in my profile; would just need to grab yours.)
Sure, I've added my FC to my profile as well. I added you to friends and am opening gate now.

I can open gates for the next hour at least. If anyone else wants to sell, let me know.

I accept tips :D

In particular, I could use a basket each of pears, peaches, and cherries. I had some but decided to redo my orchard and messed things up. Also looking for Yellow Hibiscus starts. Any striped or cabin furniture is also welcome.

Sure, I've added my FC to my profile as well.

I can open gates for the next hour at least. If anyone else wants to sell, let me know.

I accept tips :D

In particular, I could use a basket each of pears, peaches, and cherries. I had some but decided to redo my orchard and messed things up. Also looking for Yellow Hibiscus starts. Any striped or cabin furniture is also welcome.
Cool! I can totally grab you fruit. The other stuff I can help with but I'd need to order from a catalog. Do you need all the cabin/striped?

Zing

Banned
Don't worry about the furniture.

But…

For the record I am looking for cabin low table, wall clock and couch. Stripe lamp, wall, TV, dresser, bathroom sink.

Don't worry about the furniture.

But…

For the record I am looking for cabin low table, wall clock and couch. Stripe lamp, wall, TV, dresser, bathroom sink.
Cool. I'll order all of those for you as part of your tip. :) I'll let you know when they arrive.

Edit: I got them this morning! Let me know when it'll be cool to drop them off.

MicH

Hi guys! Lately I've been tidying up my town and making it look all pretty and I really want you guys to check it out. So here's my dream address:

6900-2174-3954

I hope you guys will take a stroll through Dewford :)

Hi guys! Lately I've been tidying up my town and making it look all pretty and I really want you guys to check it out. So here's my dream address:

6900-2174-8954

Oh shit... that reminds me I still need to do the Chopper Challenge! I'll check um both out tonight.

Frogstep

6900-2174-3954

You accidentally mixed up a number on your address so I fixed it for you! The 8 was actually a 3. :p

I really like your town too! That path that leads to your house is so awesome. I'm still slowly working on mine but it's not gonna come out nowhere as nice as yours, lol.

zigg

AHHHH IT'S K.K. NIGHT AGAIN

Man I forgot all about this game :)

I'm trying to get a friend over now but anyone else who's already a 3DS friend is welcome to come too. Got lots of spare hybrids for the taking (the random plantings surrounding town hall, just please leave anything planted neatly—i.e. one species/color—around landmarks or houses!)

Zing

Banned
I forgot about KK. This was my first time seeing him perform. Unfortunately, my daughter is with her mom this weekend, so she missed out on the first performance as well as the upcoming fireworks. Next weekend, though, I will surprise her with a pile of fireworks and we can watch KK play.

She is away camping for the week, so I have been traveling to her town and taking care of her flowers, digging up fossils, and all that. She will return to a plaza filled with fossils.

MicH

You accidentally mixed up a number on your address so I fixed it for you! The 8 was actually a 3. :p

I really like your town too! That path that leads to your house is so awesome. I'm still slowly working on mine but it's not gonna come out nowhere as nice as yours, lol.
Thank you for fixing my code. I'm an idiot lol :p And thanks for the kind words! I'm still working on some of the flower beds, and my house is still a complete mess!

Niraj

Thank you for fixing my code. I'm an idiot lol :p And thanks for the kind words! I'm still working on some of the flower beds, and my house is still a complete mess!

I need to fix up my house too. Just too lazy :p

Mich! Man... your town is nuts. How long did it take you to get all your villagers on the west side of your town? Looks great though!

Oh, and Chopper...
zlCfzSQJBL4GoWShNL

I found more than ten. O.O Also some peaches and a pitfall.
---
Spent a little time afterwards looking for scorpions. Nothing again. I'm starting to wonder why I even bother.
Cool. I'll order all of those for you as part of your tip. :) I'll let you know when they arrive.

Edit: I got them this morning! Let me know when it'll be cool to drop them off.
Oh, and Zing... I have that furniture. Let me know when you might be around tomorrow/Sunday.

I'm going to bed now.

Hey all. Julian is in boxes and will be gone soon. If anyone would like to claim him let me know asap. I'm probably not going to stay up too late. Cheers!
Acnlvillager188.png

Velcro Fly

First black cosmos AND black lily on the same day! It's taken an age to get one black cosmos so hopefully a second comes quickly. My orange tulips are being stubborn as hell about multiplying too. Been stuck at two for a while. Also waiting patiently for purple pansies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom