• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

braves01

Banned
Okay, I FINALLY got everything Halloween--spooky, creepy, patched, jack in the box, old wall/floor--now to change my wifi for the sushi bar, UNLESS anyone can trade for some creepy dupes.

I've got extra: creepy statue, creepy wall, spooky lamp, wall lamp, sofa, old wall

Frogstep

creepy stone x2
creepy statue
creepy cauldron x2
creepy clock x2
creepy skeleton
creepy coffin x2
creepy floor

Are up for grabs to anyone who needs any of that.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Okay, I FINALLY got everything Halloween--spooky, creepy, patched, jack in the box, old wall/floor--now to change my wifi for the sushi bar, UNLESS anyone can trade for some creepy dupes.

I've got extra: creepy statue, creepy wall, spooky lamp, wall lamp, sofa, old wall

You need the sushi platter? I have one actually that I originally ordered for an ingrate who got it from elsewhere even after asking me to order it. You're welcome to have it.

Anustart

I was only able to get patched dress, shirt and hat, and all the creepy and spooky of course. No jack in the boxes.

Levi

Banned
creepy stone x2
creepy statue
creepy cauldron x2
creepy clock x2
creepy skeleton
creepy coffin x2
creepy floor

Only missing the clock, could I grab that from you?

Edit, have to run right now, but I'll be up for buying a creepy clock tomorrow. :)

braves01

Banned
Nah, I'm good. Just hit me up at some point tomorrow I guess. I don't feel like switching back from Pokemon lol

Okay, awesome. Thanks so much. The only Nintendo Zone near me has pretty spotty wifi. Even in the middle of the Starbucks, no connection without multiple tries :-(

Animekatt

You need the sushi platter? I have one actually that I originally ordered for an ingrate who got it from elsewhere even after asking me to order it. You're welcome to have it.

You better be thankful that I had the stuff you needed for you to get the emporium...

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
You better be thankful that I had the stuff you needed for you to get the emporium...

lol. That reminds me, I still have your ninja stuff to give back to you ._. Not the shirt though, I used that as a birthday present for Groucho, so I'll have to order that.

creepy stone x2
creepy statue
creepy cauldron x2
creepy clock x2
creepy skeleton
creepy coffin x2
creepy floor

Could I have the skeleton, coffin and statue? Those are the last ones I need. My friend code is 2750-1606-0145

Nori Chan

Got all the creepy and spooky series today :D and everything else you can get except one pumpkin head or the skeleton mask

Wolfe

Yes mate. I'll get her off you as soon as possible. Need to nip this resetting stuff in the bud, sharpish. Are you in the UK? Cos 10am might be doable.

I'm in Seattle so those were Pacific times, not sure what that equates to in UK.

Definitely had a lot of fun with this event, I had an idea of how things worked from talk in the last thread but I didn't bother looking up exactly how to do things or what masks scared who online since I figured it would be kind of fun to try and figure it out myself. I enjoyed playing detective and gathering info on who was scared of what and in the end I got all 10 creepy items without much trouble. Also snagged all of the patched clothes, the last mask I was missing, the old wall/floor and a Jack in the Box, although I only grabbed the orange pumpkin mask but I'm fine with that.

Really interested in and looking forward to what they do with Christmas now.

Edit: before I forget here's the spare crap I have laying by my station still that I need to get rid of:

skyscraper wall
boxing-ring mat
graceful painting
neutral painting
worthy painting

Ellix

creepy stone x2
creepy statue
creepy cauldron x2
creepy clock x2
creepy skeleton
creepy coffin x2
creepy floor

If I may obtain that Creepy Floor from you sometime that'd be great! :) Jack refused to cough one up all night despite candy spam. The guide that said you won't get repeats with the lollipops was quite wrong, unless I was doing it wrong.

I don't remember exactly which extras I have but I can update later.

I spent a lot of time on my costume, and it really payed off!

You guys can have it too!

GcfL1y0.png

Holy crap! That's awesome!

----

Managed to get everything I needed for the Halloween event tonight. Got one of everything right off the bat... took me almost two hours. Thought about grinding for more but I really was done when I was done. Still fun!

Separate note... I saw 0 bagworms all of October. Seems odd. :/

----

Even more separate note... fuck Nintendo for shutting off SwapNote trading. I was still talking to some of you on there. :( Though where the $@!$# is Philia? I miss her.

starmud

creepy stone x2
creepy statue
creepy cauldron x2
creepy clock x2
creepy skeleton
creepy coffin x2
creepy floor

Saw one claimed? Still have the extra spare on the creepy clock?

Did good enough for only getting an hour to play after work .-. Got everything in the creepy set with no doubles but no clock. Of course the one item I wanted I ran out of time to get. Would appreciate anyone who has a spare creepy clock :D

Elija2

Yeah, it really sucks that Nintendo shut down Swapnote. Even though it kinda slowed down recently, I liked seeing what y'all were doing in your towns and sharing what I was doing as well. I'm gonna miss getting that glowing blue light on my 3DS every day.

Hopefully 3DS Miiverse comes out soon because that could be a worthy replacement. I'm not too familiar with what Miiverse on the Wii U is like, but I know you can share images and post comments. They said it was coming to the 3DS this year, so we should get it sometime in the next two months.

Wolfe

Hopefully 3DS Miiverse comes out soon because that could be a worthy replacement. I'm not too familiar with what Miiverse on the Wii U is like, but I know you can share images and post comments. They said it was coming to the 3DS this year, so we should get it sometime in the next two months.

Yeah that would be nice.

I still don't know when I'll end up picking up Pokemon so I imagine Zelda will be the next game that really drags me away from AC. I'm still playing Luigi's Mansion and Castlevania but AC hasn't been put on the backburner with either of those games.

Really didn't time my night properly for some Halloween fun in New Leaf. Finally got around to playing it with one hour left for the event. I'll try to get the rest of the creepy stuff and the trick stuff someday soon

Chopper

I'm in Seattle so those were Pacific times, not sure what that equates to in UK.

Edit: before I forget here's the spare crap I have laying by my station still that I need to get rid of:

skyscraper wall
boxing-ring mat
graceful painting
neutral painting
worthy painting

Me neither. Let me know when you're free. Oh, and could I nab that Skyscraper Wall?

I think they just briefly had the wrong item set up, you get the autumn leaf chair now.

Whoa, really?

I just managed to grab a Fedora chair a couple of minutes ago. If it really was removed, I should have grabbed another with my alt or something... Although chances are Europe will probably get it eventually anyway.

EDIT

Anyone grabbed the Nintendo Zone item? I'm lazy to change my router settings, but could try it... Would still need an NA player to confirm their item as well.

Linius

creepy stone x2
creepy statue
creepy cauldron x2
creepy clock x2
creepy skeleton
creepy coffin x2
creepy floor

You still have a Creepy Coffin left? I could use one.

Damn it guys, so many posts last night. Halloween brought back the spark!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom