• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ANiMATiON DOMiNATiON |OT2| - Sundays on FOX

Status
Not open for further replies.
oRyjPbJ.jpg

MAY 11 **UPDATED**

YouTube

bQZEHut.jpg

7:00-7:30PM ET/PT

Wharf Horse (or How Bob Saves/Destroys The Town - Part 1)

tDn8pV2.jpg

Motivated by the promise of a new beachside burger joint, Bob conspires with Felix to convince Mr. Fischoeder to sell Wonder Wharf. Meanwhile, Tina protests the destruction of the wharf's carousel by chaining herself to it.

7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT

News Glance with Genevieve Vavance

ScKRJJ3.jpg

TRXFsTu.jpg

Hayley starts an internship at a local news station working for a Nancy Grace-type reporter, who happens to be Roger in disguise.

QtU6H3y.jpg

8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT

Pay Pal

h5doloK.jpg

Marge swears off befriending any more couples when Homer offends their charming new British neighbors. But when Lisa declares that she, too, doesn’t need friends, Marge reconsiders.[1]

8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT

He's Bla-ack

FMduVGR.jpg

Cleveland returns to town, but is instantly banned from spending time with Peter when Lois and Donna get into a big fight over parenting.

Lucario

AD has been pretty terrible recently, but Roger seems perfect to parody
Nancy Grace

Was the episode any good?

Damn there's a lot of Cleveland hate.

It is extremely well-deserved. They cancelled King of the Hill for that utter mess of a show.

As an aside: it's still really weird to me that Cleveland's VA is white, along with most of the writing staff. Seems like it could've gone so much worse than it did.

Wow, I somehow missed that the Cleveland Show was canceled like a year ago. Why didn't they bring him back sooner? American Dad is ending on Fox soon as well, isn't it?

Dishwalla

Banned
Not sure if it's Cleveland being back or simply the writing that is making this episode of FG boring as fuck. Only thing I've laughed at so far was Stewie being on the roof, even though it made no sense.

Neo Child

Banned
I miss The Cleveland Show. Enjoyed it so much better than what Family Guy is now.

hell yes

seasons 2-4 were great
season 1 had some stinkers but lost the family guy-ness of rape, pedo, incest jokes etc early on. was a lot more kind hearted show than family guy and much preferred the side characters.

):

even though one of the best bits in Cleveland show was when Cleveland's getting sick of his kids and there's a knock and he says "I hope that's a child molester", opens it and its rallo and Roberta's real dad and Cleveland says " close enough".

oRyjPbJ.jpg

MAY 18 **UPDATED**

YouTube

bQZEHut.jpg

7:00-7:30PM ET/PT

World Wharf II: The Wharfening (or How Bob Saves/Destroys the Town - Part II)

Y2ePLfa.jpg

It's Linda and the kids to the rescue when Felix takes desperate measures, and puts Bob and Mr. Fischoeder in danger.

7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT

The Long Distance Relationship

ScKRJJ3.jpg

ju4VF3i.jpg

Hayley, still heartbroken over Jeff’s abduction, meets millionaire Matt Davis, who begins to help her move forward, until Steve and Snot discover that Jeff’s alive and trying to make it back to her.

QtU6H3y.jpg

8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT

The Yellow Badge of Cowardge

GlGhoJn.jpg

Bart is plagued with guilt when he wins the annual “last day of school” race around Springfield Elementary, with an assist from Nelson, who beats up frontrunner Milhouse. Meanwhile, Homer tries to bring back the annual 4th of July fireworks display after it’s canceled for budget reasons.

8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT

Chap Stewie

nO8aEvM.jpg

When Peter and Chris interrupt Stewie’s TV time, the angry baby goes back in time to break up Peter and Lois so he’s never conceived, but is shocked when he is reborn into a “Downton Abbey”-esque British household.

UberTag

Last chance to watch American Dad on FOX. It's the end of an era.

Also, the title of this week's Simpsons ep is actually "The Yellow Badge of Cowardge".
It's a pun (albeit a lame one) on Yellow Badge of Courage.

UberTag

I still can't believe they're putting what will be their best show, after American Dad goes to TBS, in the death slot next year. I don't see why they want to kill what will be the best show they have on Sundays.
FOX uses the outdated TV ratings system to have the final say on what is their "best show on Sundays".
That means Family Guy is #1, Modern-era Simpsons is #2 and everything else is worse.
(Except during football season - you can reverse #1 & #2 then.)

B.K.

American dad continuing the jeff storyline is so dope

After the last episode, I was hoping Jeff's story would be a running plot through the entire season when they couldn't come up with a B plot.

It also looks like Jeff will come back to Earth next season.

9AJN13 "Holy Shit, Jeff's Back!"

ZoddGutts

Meanwhile Bob's Burgers had a great season finale. Also there's going to have a comic book:

Dynamite Entertainment announced on Friday that Fox’s hit animated series Bob’s Burgers will be coming to comic stores everywhere this upcoming August.
Bob’s Burgers: The Comic Book will be written, drawn, and overseen by the writers, animators, and producers of the TV series that airs during the weekend “Animation Domination” block that also homes The Simpsons and Family Guy.
The very first issue of the Bob’s Burgers comic book includes five vignettes: “Louise’s Unsolved Mysteries,” “Tina’s Erotic Friend Fiction,” “A Gene Belcher Original Musical,” “Letters Written by Linda” and “Bob’s Burgers of the Day.”

http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/05/18/bobs-burgers-comics-coming-to-dynamite-in-august/

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Glad jeff didn't come back tbh
Never been a fan of him

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
is this still on?

Toad.T

Banned
Summer break. Comes back in September. American Dad gets 3 episodes on Fox before it moves to TBS, while some police comedy gets sandwiched between the lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom