• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime Waifus

NXSLn9r.gif
eC1SgNA.gif

Why am I still subscribed to this thread? I've already stated my displeasure and unease at some of the submissions present here and the need to show sublty and restraint. My pointer is over the 'unwatch' button, my mind is telling me yes, but my hearttt is telling me noooooo!!!

-Zelda-

Banned
Hey TC, you might not be aware, but you shared a picture of black haired girl that features a clock in the image, but she has no panties on and her vajay jay is on full display. Might want to fix that one.

Monokrom

I'm glad I'm not visiting this thread in the 90's wiith a 33.6 modem, would've been weeks for each page to load.

Out of all the overdone and bombastic images you've posted cunt, this one I like for a few reasons. The costume itself and her chest proportions are ridiculous as to be expected from you, but I love the definition on her legs, the muscular booty and especially the pale skin which is my fetish. The long flowing hair is a bonus too, though admittedly I'm a brunette kind of guy myself.

Out of all the overdone and bombastic images you've posted cunt, this one I like for a few reasons. The costume itself and her chest proportions are ridiculous as to be expected from you, but I love the definition on her legs, the muscular booty and especially the pale skin which is my fetish. The long flowing hair is a bonus too, though admittedly I'm a brunette kind of guy myself.

I have all types of fetishes, as for women I like all types if you know what I mean 😏 😏

Top Bottom