• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Announcing Console Wars: Revenge Of The Gifs. A Monthly NeoGAF Contest!

Ichabod

Banned
UyefMvS.jpg

this doesn't fit into the rules at all - but I want to place this here, just because it should be gafs official gif. also the winner should be presented with it and their tag.

giphy.gif

Edit: Also, if you win multiple times, the tag you get shoukd reflect it with thise wingding stars that are empty/half filled/fully filled, that way it can reflect how pro you really are.

Ex.

First win: receive the Tag
1 subsequent win: receive Tag and ✰ within tag
2 subsequent win : receive Tag and ★ within tag
3x wins: receive Tag and ✪ within tag
4x wins: receive Tag, ✪, and ✰ within tag
etc.

or you can use some other character combination. the possibilities are endless. but definitely a great system imo...

would be hard to keep track obviously, so maybe this system is only used for consecutive wins. unless each of the 12 months winners are linked in following threads. therefore itd be a bit simpler... either way... *shrug*

Last edited:
this doesn't fit into the rules at all - but I want to place this here, just because it should be gafs official gif. also the winner should be presented with it and their tag.

giphy.gif

Edit: Also, if you win multiple times, the tag you get shoukd reflect it with thise wingding stars that are empty/half filled/fully filled, that way it can reflect how pro you really are.

Ex.

First win: receive the Tag
1 subsequent win: receive Tag and ✰ within tag
2 subsequent win : receive Tag and ★ within tag
3x wins: receive Tag and ✪ within tag
4x wins: receive Tag, ✪, and ✰ within tag
etc.

or you can use some other character combination. the possibilities are endless. but definitely a great system imo...

would be hard to keep track obviously, so maybe this system is only used for consecutive wins. unless each of the 12 months winners are linked in following threads. therefore itd be a bit simpler... either way... *shrug*
I'll pass this along to the Staff

I wouldn't mind giving this a shot.

Probably the best gif I've seen in years was the recent one about Diablo Mobile with the laughing (Spanish?) man. That is legendary.

Last edited:

TLZ

Banned
I'm enjoying this thread but I'm kind of confused. Is this thread for console war gifs or all gaming?

Top Bottom