• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anotherone.gif The Medium PC tech review DF

This thread title gave me an ulcer.

(also, did the PC version ever get another patch after the first patch tanked performance? This game had weird performance dips for me on a 3080, in scenes where nothing was going on)

Last edited:

martino

This thread title gave me an ulcer.

(also, did the PC version ever get another patch after the first patch tanked performance? This game had weird performance dips for me on a 3080, in scenes where nothing was going on)
Reviews push me off this game.
So i don't know.
i bet this video was done after control drama..he tried to show as much bug as possible.

edit : post /after kind of dyslexia

Last edited:

JimboJones

Digishill Foundry strikes again!1!11🤪

I was intrigued by the game on PC with gamepass, but my hardware just isn't up to it, I'll have to return to it in the future.

Esppiral

A mediocre game from a mediocre dev and the only reason we are still talking about it is because of its exclusivity nonsense. Nothing about this game, visual or otherwise, is impressive or memorable.
Have you played the game? Have you finished it? No? Then we don't need your opinion.

Also your reasoning is also applicable to any other exclusive.

Last edited:

Great Hair

Banned
A mediocre game from a mediocre dev and the only reason we are still talking about it is because of its exclusivity nonsense. Nothing about this game, visual or otherwise, is impressive or memorable.
Sacha Baron Cohen Yes GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Last edited:

Self

Let's be fair: Playstation had it's 'Godfall case'. Both games are equally exclusive garbage games.

But yeah, your right.

Last edited:

Fredrik

Come on, mediocre is such an exaggeration, don’t be such a Debbie Downer.

First hour was no doubt a snoozefest... I nearly gave up. But it picked up and after my first chase sequence I was hooked! I will remember that encounter like the dogs crashing through the windows in Resident Evil 1. Amazing atmosphere!👌

The water area was too long and slow though, and the animation throughout was stiff, but in the end it still ended as one of the most memorable and unique horror game playthroughs for me. I hope I can forget enough about it to replay it some time.

ClosBSAS

I dont think this game is demanding. It is just done by a small team who are not as good making use of the hardware.
what? dude...where did you miss the part where the game is rendering two completely different environments at the same time as well as using rtx...no, its demanding.

Skifi28

Let's be fair: Playstation had it's 'Godfall case'. Both games are equally exclusive garbage games.

But yeah, your right.

Godfall didn't exactly set the world on fire, but it has fun gameplay with decent combat, scratches the loot itch and runs at a pretty consistent 60fps.

*shrug*

bender

What time is it?
Godfall didn't exactly set the world on fire, but it has fun gameplay with decent combat, scratches the loot itch and runs at a pretty consistent 60fps.

*shrug*

Plus the first person in the world to beat it received a special thumb drive from Randy Pitchford as a gift.

giphy.gif

Come on, mediocre is such an exaggeration, don’t be such a Debbie Downer.

First hour was no doubt a snoozefest... I nearly gave up. But it picked up and after my first chase sequence I was hooked! I will remember that encounter like the dogs crashing through the windows in Resident Evil 1. Amazing atmosphere!👌

The water area was too long and slow though, and the animation throughout was stiff, but in the end it still ended as one of the most memorable and unique horror game playthroughs for me. I hope I can forget enough about it to replay it some time.

Honestly, for me that's a good surprise, it is clearly not perfect but I really liked the atmosphere.

Top Bottom