• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthony Gallegos - Yaddle Beef?

Hey all, relistening to the god like GFW radio. And I came to the episode where Anthony Gallegos is flipping shit on the Brodeo for the Yaddle milk jokes. Wtf? Is he serious?? That dude talked about getting play at a cosplay convention or some shit. Like, reslly??

It's been like 10 years and I never knew if this was all real or if it was a Shawn Elliott creation.

Help me gaf. Help me understand.

Also, a 1up/cgw/gfw thread thnx

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It was a work. You're getting worked.

JeTmAn81

Yaddle?

yaddle.jpg

The Brodeo's humor would trigger the fuck out of 2016 gaf.

Yeah if I remember correctly lots use of the word "retarded" and "gay". Lots of going into Reddit atheist like rants. It really was a juvenile terrible podcast at the time and probably worst now. Most of the time you had no idea what was going on. Maybe I am getting it mixed up with the post-1UP podcast which I believe was a lot worse.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah if I remember correctly lots use of the word "retarded" and "gay". Lots of going into Reddit atheist like rants. It really was a juvenile terrible podcast at the time and probably worst now. Most of the time you had no idea what was going on. Maybe I am getting it mixed up with the post-1UP podcast which I believe was a lot worse.

You're thinking of 1up Yours and those other trash casts, Brodeo wasn't like that.

Mindlog

It was real and it made Shawn feel so bad about bullying Anthony that together they came up with the plan to pretend that it was a joke.

Sliver

Are you serious?? This was so real. His clip on one up was so serious. What about the detail of thr taco bell wrappers and stuff?

Wasn't Anthony the one clowning on himself, talking about the shit in his car and getting play? He makes fun of himself in the third person on the cast.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I know Anthony Gallegos was on there. I think it was Rebel FM after a second thought.

That wouldn't surprise me, I did not follow that one because eurrrrrgh I just didn't really...nah.

Didn't it have that Arthur guy who was hated for a hot minute who got a new PC from donations?

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Did Anthony get back on his feet after his last dev job? Haven't heard about him in a while.

God I miss the Brodeo. WTF is Bobito doing? Pretty much every episode of A Life Well Wasted is "just before getting on a more regular schedule", it's been 3 years since episode 7.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
God I miss the Brodeo. WTF is Bobito doing? Pretty much every episode of A Life Well Wasted is "just before getting on a more regular schedule", it's been 3 years since episode 7.
Bobito is a musician in Athens GA, I believe.

Oxx

I still have a folder full of Brodeos just in case. They have kept me sane during many dull work projects.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
This is as old as the movie Borat, which was also a factual documentary

Top Bottom