• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko - Heavyweight Boxing Championship- Saturday 4/29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syder

I've got it 65-65, at the moment, but I can't see AJ winning many more rounds going forward.

Wlad has this fight in the palm of his hand right now.

nampad

Joshua trying to piss Klitschko off by shit talking him, lol. You can't piss him off with words, others have already tried like Hayes.

Syder

Does Joshua do Cardio?
You'd think an Olympic athlete wouldn't spend most of his tank by round 6 but here we are.
wtzgU.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Joshua just wanting to regain his energy. This round should be hot.

If Klistchko wins this will be his signature win his legacy so desperately needs, and I will give him mad respect for him to do it at his age against a strong, young gun.

Syder

If Klistchko wins this will be his signature win his legacy so desperately needs, and I will give him mad respect for it to do it at his age against a strong, young gun.
People absolutely should respect his legacy. He's one of the most intelligent Heavyweights of all time.

BigAl1992

If Klistchko wins this will be his signature win his legacy so desperately needs, and I will give him mad respect for him to do it at his age against a strong, young gun.

People ought to. You don't get to be world Heavyweight champion alongside your brother out of sheer blind luck.

People absolutely should respect his legacy. He's one of the most intelligent Heavyweights of all time.

Better Heavyweights with higher boxing IQ. I respect his accomplishments after being thought his career was over a decade ago, however his legacy will always be a bit shaky in comparison to the greats.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I think it's all playing out in the recovery for Joshua, that's what can give him what he needs to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom