• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Antonio Banderas Reaction Gifs - The GAF Collection

LevityNYC

Banned
iHcmnGP7UT4Rc.gif

10/10

omg...you win this thread.

Endo Punk

There should be a gif with Bandares and Joel with Winning underneath and Shu and Joey with losing since they did a terrible job replicating. Also there's a gaf dude who did the Bandares gif when using PS4 which was also well done.

The meme is definitely reaching critical level, it can't top Joel so let it die this year.

Amauri14

Yesterday I celebrated my birthday with friends. They gave me (among other gifts) a Assassins Bluray and this:

1476699_10201883086550644_1084262917_n.jpg

67991_10201883087030656_813271547_n.jpg

The best? It's a The Last of Us. At the exact time the present was given to me, Joel was doing the Antoniobanderas.gif xDDDDDDDD

Gangxxter

This is sort of off-topic, but didn't no where else to put it. I made a GIF back in February that was pretty popular, but it was heavily compressed because I couldn't find a host that would accept the original 45MB version.

Found one. This version has both a higher resolution and frame rate.

HTML5 version (3.6 MB) http://gfycat.com/SkeletalNaughtyIberianlynx

GIF version (44.1 MB) http://giant.gfycat.com/SkeletalNaughtyIberianlynx.gif
I remember that GIF, it's pretty cool.
A shame, that the "Paid online play?" part is not true anymore.

Cynn

So... Weird moment today. I've been a huge fan of the banderas.gif movement and have followed all the action on GAF. As I finished getting ready for the day I applied a shot of my usual cologne and glanced at the bottle and remembered what it was.

3o7insZ.jpg

6319antoniobanderas-antonio-m500(1).jpg

I smell like win.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
If anything got lost, blame DownThemAll. I already had my hands full fixing all of your broken and wrong aspect ratio'd gifs. :)

oRuin

I've always wondered if Antonio Banderas knows about this whole thing. Would love to hear his thoughts lol.

Vizzeh

Banned
Fantastic Video, I actually sat through all 32min of it.

PS4 Launch and build up has been fantastic and these GIFs made it every little bit that more enriching, So much drama and awesome sauce :)

Top Bottom