• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any speculation on what the XBLA title will be this week?

jedimike

MS is falling short of their stated goal of 50 titles by end of year. If they want to hold true we'll have to get multiple games in a week. This week I'm expecting another (or possibly more) classic. Root Beer Tapper and the games that were announced at that time have to be closed to finished. Anyone have the inside scoop? ...or better speculation than me?

I would have posted this in the official XBLA thread, but the f'in banner (cool video one) is in the way of the search box.

Whatever happened to sonic the hedgehog: high speed? It seemed to be finished and then suddenly it disapeared.

Ohh and on topic, my guess is small arms.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
i heard people talking about yie ar kung fu awhile back. Is that supposed to be on XBLA sometime?

Gigglepoo

It's definitely going to be one of the cool original games we've been waiting for. MS is just going to blow their whole load this week.

arne

For once I know what it is, and it's not a theme pack for Uno. So you all can put the pitchforks and torches back in the shed.

FightyF

Banned
arne said:
For once I know what it is, and it's not a theme pack for Uno. So you all can put the pitchforks and torches back in the shed...and pull out that bong because Jeff Minter has a surprise for you!

:p

FightyF

Banned
TTP said:
I'd kill for a revamped Tempest.

Not really, but that would be nice.

I figure that if I had enough time to work on an XNA game, that it would be a Tempest-ish clone. It just has to be done, by someone.

TwIsTeD

i think i read something about contra coming this week... but hell if i know for sure .... oh and where the hell is the xna stuff

GhaleonEB

arne said:
For once I know what it is, and it's not a theme pack for Uno. So you all can put the pitchforks and torches back in the shed.
*lowers pitchfork*

...ok. Got done coding it early, I see.

IJoel

Haha... this week is the week for such nonsensical add-ons such as the Kameo UNO pack, considering the starting onslaught of releases. I bet most people will be playing Gears of War.

Top Bottom