• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anybody vote yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure that in most counties there are certain locations where you can vote the entire week before the election. Here in Dekalb county (Georgia) there are 3 locations open the entire week from 7-7.

Yup, voted for Kerry, mostly democrats, some liberatarians (had to), and a couple votes i abstained from (republicans unopposed). I also voted to add a light rail here in Austin, cause I don't like driving all that much, and it would stop at Fry's, which is ridiculusly awesome.

Iceman

absentee ballot voter here.

Republican ALL THE WAY BABEE... and a whole heck of a lot of nays on propositions.

way more

I voted while visiting home for the weekend, which is funny because I re-registered up here. So I may have a chance to vote twice.

Iceman

mac said:
I voted while visiting home for the weekend, which is funny because I re-registered up here. So I may have a chance to vote twice.

read the ballot dude, that's a crime... unless

I was going to vote today but I can't find my registered voter card. Do I absolutely need that or can I just bring some ID?

Jim Bowie said:
Got my absentee form and voted Democrat.

Wow, that makes two people from Avon who voted democrat. You and Dani. Indiana is pretty hopeless. I'm registering day-of here and voting Nader. Yeah, that's right! Nader!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom