• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone else ever heard of the LG 3DO Alive II Console?!

I was today years old when I found out that LG actually made a 3DO console as well that apparently was only available in the South Korean market, anyone else every seen this one before? Crazy enough it looks a lot like the PS1/PSOne in its design. If anyone is interested, they have one for sale on eBay starting at the super low bid of $30,000!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/314909001119

lg-3do-alive-ii-front-1601054736-28-transparent.webp

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Whaaaaaat. That’s wild. Honestly a pretty nice form factor, at least compared to the other 3DO monstrosities that released.

Here is where I wanted to say that the 3DO is an underrated console, but the truth is, it’s not. It’s got exactly as much recognition and respect as it deserves. That being said, it’s easily one of my favorite consoles to get drunk, burn a random game, and play through with friends. My buddy and I recently played a bunch of Zadnost, which was such an incredibly garbage-90s experience. Highly recommend the 3DO + whiskey.

Dane

3DO was manufactured in South Korea by Goldstar, then they merged with another company called Lucky and the new entity was named LG Corporation (Lucky Goldstar), the product code is still GDO.

The Alive 2 was the final breath for the 3DO in South Korea and sold at 249/299 if i'm correct

Top Bottom