• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone else here a slowcoach when it comes to game completion time?

Edmund

I'm currently just started with chapter 6 of RE 4 remake and I'm already at 11 hours of playtime (Standard difficulty)

And I have friends who already completed the game at the 12 hour mark

I also know another guy who 100% Wo Long in 2 days after release.

Jesus. Do these people also cum after 5 thrusts during sex?

I'm the type who likes to enjoy things slowly. Even when I eat, I take longer than all my friends who seem to just swallow down their food.

Anyone else here also a slow poke like me? Whenever people say a game takes X number of hours to complete, for me I have to add on 10-20 or more hours depending on the size of the game.

GymWolf

I'm super slow, usually because i like to explore a lot and play at maximum difficulty so i die a lot.

I think i'm 20 hours in on re4 remake and just reached the clock tower in the castle and the salazar statue encounter.

Laptop1991

I am with the Dishonored's or FEAR 1 and especially the TES and Fallout games, i like to explore and be completely immersed, a high chaos playthrough in Dishonored just makes the game smaller and you can finish it far too easy and quickly imo.

Top Bottom