• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone feel differently about their Switch Pre-Order weeks later?

Shy

HOLYSHIT BALLS.

hiphoptherobot, If you're London based would you mind pm'ing where you got it from.
I understand if you don't want to though.

It's been what, 45 minutes? Maybe he wants to make sure the video can't be traced back to him.

Or maybe we're being toyed with. Either way I'm having fun!

THE TREES

NX-Theory.png

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Dude make some screen of the OS while you are at it ....come on man lol.

OCD Guy

HOLYSHIT BALLS.

hiphoptherobot, If you're London based would you mind pm'ing where you got it from.
I understand if you don't want to though.

This is the dream for me. I'll travel there to try my luck.

Although I don't believe for one second that he/she came across a naïve sales assistant, I think it would be a contact.

It's been what, 45 minutes? Maybe he wants to make sure the video can't be traced back to him.

Or maybe we're being toyed with. Either way I'm having fun!

Traced back to him? Is he someone under NDA, or did he just find it at a random retailer? if he bought it, he's under no obligation to keep nintendo's secrets.

I'm sure a lot of service-specific features like the eShop aren't even enabled yet, but in terms of what the device can do in the menus out of the box, I'd like to hear whether there is an Activity Log. (I'm hoping it hasn't been entirely shunted to the forthcoming Parental Controls mobile app; I like my stats.)

OCD Guy

The kicker in all of this is not even the jealousy I have for someone having it early, but the fact that he/she doesn't even seem to want it or be bothered lol. Makes me kinda sad.

Any games with it?? Zelda footage perhaps haha

Traced back to him? Is he someone under NDA, or did he just find it at a random retailer? if he bought it, he's under no obligation to keep nintendo's secrets.

It would be best for the retailer (and the country) if no one even knew what country he was in. Otherwise Nintendo could potentially track down the retailer or give out later shipments to that country in the future.

He is safe obviously, since he did nothing wrong. It's the retailer who might get in a shitload of trouble.

The kicker in all of this is not even the jealousy I have for someone having it early, but the fact that he/she doesn't even seem to want it or be bothered lol. Makes me kinda sad.

Any games with it?? Zelda footage perhaps haha

He said he didn't have any games so he was just browsing the OS.

Top Bottom