• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone play co-op games with the wife?

Ranger X said:
I knew Demi was gay! i knew it.

About the topic... i see that there's isn't much gamers so far playing "games" with their wifes so i guess my "I'm jealous of" list won't grow much today.

Demi isn't gay. Demi isn't even bisexual. Demi is not interested in sex.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
charlagame said:
download the Fusion frenzy demo on marketplace, not a whole lot there, but worth trying.

My gf and I played Fusion Frenzy on the original X-Box shortly after our first date! I am getting part 2 also. That was alot of fun.

I was thinking about this yesterday myself. She and I need a new game to play together. Was Kameo co-op the entire game?

Littleberu said:
Demi isn't gay. Demi isn't even bisexual. Demi is not interested in sex.

*gasp* Then what IS Demi????

Oh, and clubhouse games + significant other is a good time. Nothing like pico-perversion as a little foreplay. :D

Flambe

phinious said:
Whats the best class combo to play with wife in WoW? She prolly will want something easy. Also prolly shouldnt take her on a PvP server huh?

You can get away with a lot in WoW. One class with some form of healing is nice, unless you're two dps casters or something. But even with a warrior/rogue, downtime is minimal with First Aid (though not going to get heals in during the fight is the only thing.)

ronito said:
oh come on. Lego Star Wars is perfect for this sorta stuff. My wife and I played that tons.

Yup, LEGO Star Wars is a good one with my gf. Also she cant wait to Chainsaw Locust's in Gears. Also Im gonna use Resistances Co Op as an excuse to get my PS3 this year.:lol

Mr Jared

dskillzhtown said:
I was thinking about this yesterday myself. She and I need a new game to play together. Was Kameo co-op the entire game?

Nope. Only the action stages which means you essentially have to beat the game first before you can do full co-op.

scofield

phinious said:
Whats the best class combo to play with wife in WoW? She prolly will want something easy. Also prolly shouldnt take her on a PvP server huh?
the best class combo is if you both pick the classes you want to play :) unless you are both some kind of powergamer, you want to pick something you will enjoy... pretty much any combo will work i think (though some will be more effective, yeah)... if she wants to smash heads in and you also want to smash heads in...... you can both be warriors :) however, if you want to be able to do lots of instances... you might need to pick a little more carefully, and have some diversity... as not a lot of parties will want two warriors, in the 5-man instances methinks :) if one of you is a priest though, doesn't really matter what the other is, you probably won't have much trouble finding groups

if you are both powergamers... well, you need to be able to take the damage and dish it out, and a handy means of escape is nice. maybe consider some hybrids. hunter/lock + druid/shadow priest/shaman ... lets you cover all your grounds, and have some fun trying new things to keep it fresh :)

Top Bottom