• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

anyone remember amazing stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugen

Banned
FUCK YES.

Favorite episode are:

Thanksgiving special - The one with the well and whenever they give a well something, it gives back just as much but in pure gold.

Santa Claus - Real Santa in jail.

Plant Writer - Just when a writer was running out of ideas for his comedy series, he bought this plant and when he was about to write a script it, he fell asleep but when he woke up it turns out that the plant he bought is the one wrote the great script.

aparisi2274

there were 2 great eps. I remember.

the WWII one with Kevin Costner and Casey Siemascko(sp?) when he was stuck in the belly of the plane, and he drew the wheels on a sketch pad, and believed they were real, and then all of a sudden they appeared on the plane. that was cool.

The other one was with Christopher Lloyd where he was some mean ass teacher,and 2 students pulled some joke on him, and then he haunted them....

Mugen

Banned
aparisi2274 said:
there were 2 great eps. I remember.

the WWII one with Kevin Costner and Casey Siemascko(sp?) when he was stuck in the belly of the plane, and he drew the wheels on a sketch pad, and believed they were real, and then all of a sudden they appeared on the plane. that was cool.

The other one was with Christopher Lloyd where he was some mean ass teacher,and 2 students pulled some joke on him, and then he haunted them....

Fuk yes I remember the WWII one. Is this the one when this loner save his team from a grenade...
but apparently he was already dead right on the coast. Basically people from his battalion were torturing him but in the end, he still saved them.

spliced

I don't know how I ever missed this show since I used to love any shows with a twist to them. I have seen some of the volumes on VHS I'm not sure if that's the same thing.

White Man

Keep in mind you're remembering the good times. There were some truly abysmal episodes of this. It went on for a number of very uneven seasons.

Still, I can't totally hate on it because I'm disgusted by the lack of an anthology genre show today.

EDIT: It's also better than the 80s Twilight Zone, which generally had the entertainment value of licking the scummed-up tile you find under a refrgerator stuffed full of rotting meat and cabbage.

It's all about Family Dog.

64-13156-sm.jpg

ToxicAdam

The intro was CG right (with tht Knight slashing his sword)? It was so long ago, I just remember being pretty amazed by it. Also, it came on at a great timeslot following NFL football.

The only episode that still sticks in my mind was the WWII bomber one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom