• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AP: Tom Brady's 'Deflategate' appeal rejected by federal court

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

You think the players won't be really pissed that they can be accused, investigated, proven innocent, and punished anyways out of spite by the commissioner?

I don't think they've been hit in the head that hard.
Speaking of being hit in the head...

It must hurt to know that no one in America outside of Boston will consider anything he did to be legitimate. I know that shit would eat me up inside until I couldn't sleep at night....

As a fan of the Buffalo Bills this feels good maybe the AFC East can be an actual competition again! But knowing Buffalo's luck watch the Patriots still beat us without Brady for that first game against us :(.

hom3land

As a fan of the Buffalo Bills this feels good maybe the AFC East can be an actual competition again! But knowing Buffalo's luck watch the Patriots still beat us without Brady for that first game against us :(.

As a pats fan I actually like buffalo and if the bills somehow made it further into the playoffs then the pats I'd root for you guys

Cornbread78

Brady's Facebook said he's giving up

WEEI FLASH: Tom Brady announces he will no longer continue with legal process vs. NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom