• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Fool's Compilation Thread Of Soon To Be Awesome (Put those websites here!)

Gagaman said:
vpxjcj.gif

DigiMish

CAG (Cheap Ass Gamer) has a really nice one:

If you're logged in, the first news story on the front page is going to say that [username] has been scamming people. Honestly, it really freaked me the fuck out, and I needed a minute or two to get my bearings straight.

DigiMish said:
CAG (Cheap Ass Gamer) has a really nice one:

If you're logged in, the first news story on the front page is going to say that [username] has been scamming people. Honestly, it really freaked me the fuck out, and I needed a minute or two to get my bearings straight.

Yeah dude, imo excellent.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
FearX said:

Another one is everyone being a Tuskar on the WoW Armory webpage, along with "X ninja'd Y item" "achievements" listed in place of actual things in the character feeds. Doesn't show up on every character at the moment though so it seems this one hasn't been published fully yet.

Owensboro

Shambles said:
http://xkcd.com/ has done itself up proper for the occasion.

been screwing around with it for a bit. Commands that work so far:

"Look", "go west", "go south"
"dir" (and everything it shows you)
"hello"

The best one so far has been "Make me a sandwich".

(you can get to the forums by "cd forums") I'm betting they will have all these listed by the end of the day.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
4 color rebellion said:
THIS SITE IS BEST VIEWED IN INTERNET EXPLODER 4...
PRETTY MUCH THE BEST BROWSER.
BEST VIEWED IN 800X600. IF YOU AINT GOT A MONITOR THAT BIG, QUIT BEIN A PANTYWAIST DUDE!!
YOU CAN GET NUTSCRAPE NAVIGATOR IF YOU HATE LOOKING AT GOOD WEBPAGES.
:lol that mentality takes me back a few years

Top Bottom