• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Fool's Compilation Thread Of Soon To Be Awesome (Put those websites here!)

mclem

I suspect I can't post links, given the subject matter, but I will say that one of the big names in amateur translation has released a patch for the Japanese version of Tactics Ogre on the SNES which translates it...

...into Al Bhed.

Sanic

The fact that the OP isn't updated with all of the sites makes me sad. *goes and reads through thread*

Teknoman

Jenga said:
I can't be the only one who got all nostalgic at 4colorrebellion's april fools website design right?

You arent. Remember when I got my first PC, always ran into those sites. Even had my own at one point.

Pandoracell said:
The fact that the OP isn't updated with all of the sites makes me sad. *goes and reads through thread*

The worst part is a lot of the Japanese ones are already gone. I hope someone mirrors the awesome ones.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Teknoman said:
You arent. Remember when I got my first PC, always ran into those sites. Even had my own at one point.
Yeah, same. Actually, was there anyone who didn't have one of those sites? When you were twelve and some place was offering "make your own website!" who could resist?

Haunted

mclem said:
Telltale announced the latest platform they're releasing Tales of Monkey Island for:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-598

Includes screenshots!
screenshot.jpg

Amazing.

LowParry

Looked back 5 pages...didn't see it. Fake or Real. Hell if I know. I just saw it.

Edit: Eh, it looks like a mag scan so I ain't putting it up. But it's of CvsS3.

EzLink

Banned
Hahaha holy shit i was talking to my friend on AIM and he just casually says "so how did miyamoto die?" Its 3 am here so the thought that it could be an april fools prank didn't even cross my mind. I was so close to fucking bawling, i immediately went to GAF and saw there wasn't a huge thread on it and then he said "oh it must have been april fools". Christ that was horrible :lol I was all prepared to play through OoT in one sitting too in his honor!

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
EzLink said:
Hahaha holy shit i was talking to my friend on AIM and he just casually says "so how did miyamoto die?" Its 3 am here so the thought that it could be an april fools prank didn't even cross my mind. I was so close to fucking bawling, i immediately went to GAF and saw there wasn't a huge thread on it and then he said "oh it must have been april fools". Christ that was horrible :lol I was all prepared to play through OoT in one sitting too in his honor!

We don't joke about this. EVER.

Aw, had little time yesterday so didn't had the chance to see a video on youtube in textp, only have seen a screenshot. :(

The Duke Nukem Forever demo file on Fileplanet is almost 1 GB, what does it contain?
Also known as: Duke Nukem For Never, Duke Nukem Fornever :lol

Top Bottom