• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aqua Blue PS Vita announced for North America

My aqua blue Vita arrived. Also did an unboxing video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfi3Alc109k

nlYzhRH.jpg

nikos

That white Vita is so tempting, but I shouldn't be buying new hardware right now and I'm not sure I want to sell my launch day 3G OLED model to offset the cost. The OG model also feels perfect in my hands, not sure how the new one will.

Still, these look great. Very tempting.

Rich!

oh for fucks sake

untitledxmy3g.png

It had a guaranteed delivery of by 6pm this Friday earlier today, now it's fuck knows. goddamnit fedex

edit: oh, it's back in transit again. odd.

Rich!

I know this isn't the best thread for this as firstly I'm not in America and secondly it's not the aqua blue, but mine arrived today

dsc_0328rms75.jpg

It's amazing. Matte finish is too good, no more fingerprints!

For the guy who was asking, it arrived in five working days via FedEx and there were no customs charges. £134 paid in total delivery included.

Big Brett

It's fate that I dropped my Vita. These are the perfect excuse to grab another to (finally) finish P4G and get going on Steins;Gate

It's fate that I dropped my Vita. These are the perfect excuse to grab another to (finally) finish P4G and get going on Steins;Gate

I'd completely forgotten that Steins;gate is on the Vita until a couple of days ago... I still haven't finished it, but I feel like it might be easier for me to play laying around with my Vita rather than sitting prone at my PC for hours.

I'd completely forgotten that Steins;gate is on the Vita until a couple of days ago... I still haven't finished it, but I feel like it might be easier for me to play laying around with my Vita rather than sitting prone at my PC for hours.

Yup, you're gonna love playing this in your bed :p

sono

When does the vita die? Is it when it doesn't get first party support? No! Is it when sony it self doesn't even give it conference time? No! Is it when sony calls it a legacy platform? No!! A vita dies when gamers forget about it XP

You the man. Friendsforlife.

MiszMasz

I know this isn't the best thread for this as firstly I'm not in America and secondly it's not the aqua blue, but mine arrived today

dsc_0328rms75.jpg

For the guy who was asking, it arrived in five working days via FedEx and there were no customs charges. £134 paid in total delivery included.

Cheers for the update.

I don't even understand how it was a PC game only for so long. That game exists to be portable.

dsc_0328rms75.jpg

Looks neat. Is this all white or does it have a funky colour on the back? Also, did Play-Asia mark the cost down on the customs form? I ask because I'm surprised that you got it via FedEx without a customs charge. The few times I've used FE, I've always had customs charges :-/ Same with UPS (not to be confused with USPS).

Are all the non-black Vita 2000 models matte?

What are the chances of a $99 BF special for this version or the black version?

Probably very low since gamestop has the blue one on sale for $170 and it doesn't seem like any major retailers are having at Vita BF deals. I would wait on Amazon since they've had Vita specials the last few years so I'm sure they'll have a lightning deal but not at $100. Probably $150 with a game or two and PS+ or a small (8gb) memory card.

P90

Likely zero, I think your best hopes are $149 at minimum.

Probably very low since gamestop has the blue one on sale for $170 and it doesn't seem like any major retailers are having at Vita BF deals. I would wait on Amazon since they've had Vita specials the last few years so I'm sure they'll have a lightning deal but not at $100. Probably $150 with a game or two and PS+ or a small (8gb) memory card.

Thanks for the replies and your insight. I sold my OG model. I'm getting the itch for a Vita again. Too many good games out fairly recently or coming out that I want to play. I still have my memory cards. :)

I know what you mean. I have an oled vita already and I am seriously getting an itch to get a matte 2000 model and that aqua blue one looks so dreamy!

Mine arrived. It's gorgeous. I need to find an FFX tidus in the water picture optimized as a lock screen wallpaper for it. I think the colors would go together nicely.

Top Bottom