• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer S3 |OT| Of Burt Reynolds, Jai Alai, Predator, and being Selfish

Status
Not open for further replies.

big ander

Where can I see season 3? I need to buy it or will Netflix have it soon?
buy it. season 4 premieres on the 17th, and last year season 2 didn't go on IW until february. You could get it on itunes or amazon instant right now, or wait for the dvd/blu, which comes out on the 8th.

lupinko

Archer Season 3 BD came out on Tuesday, I picked it up but haven't been able to check it out yet since I've been busy. I will later this week tho.

Divius

I was going to offer to do the S4 OT but I just tried to visit the official site and got this error:

Thank you for your interest in FX Networks
This site is currently only available to viewers living in the United States.

So I don't even have access to official art etc.

;_;

I'm drunk right now on Sangria, so you take your stupid face..over there. *hiccup*

So for once, I'll be nice and let someone else make the new thread. I know, right?

I'm drunk right now on Sangria, so you take your stupid face..over there. *hiccup*

So for once, I'll be nice and let someone else make the new thread. I know, right?
Lol, good times.

I'll put one up later today if there are no objections. I'd leave it for &Divius, but it sounds like he's region-locked. :/

Anyone going to Archer Live this weekend in NYC? Or has anyone gone to any of the prior stops? I'm so mad I just found out about it; I would've loved to go. Sounds great! I went to Family Guy Live years ago which was an absolute blast, have to imagine the Archer one would be even better. StubHub prices are ridiculous, but I still might bite the bullet...

Anyone going to Archer Live this weekend in NYC? Or has anyone gone to any of the prior stops? I'm so mad I just found out about it; I would've loved to go. Sounds great! I went to Family Guy Live years ago which was an absolute blast, have to imagine the Archer one would be even better. StubHub prices are ridiculous, but I still might bite the bullet...
I went last week in SF - it was great. I posted about it last weekend.

FWIW, tickets were stupid expensive on Craigslist before the show ($100-250), but there were a few people trying to get rid of tickets at face value at the door.

i missed the last two episodes of last season. my current plan is to dvr the new season and wait for the last one to hit netflix WI. i watched a few old eps with a friend last week to get ready for the new season. man, i love this show.

I went last week in SF - it was great. I posted about it last weekend.

FWIW, tickets were stupid expensive on Craigslist before the show ($100-250), but there were a few people trying to get rid of tickets at face value at the door.
You know, I read that post and didn't even make the connection. Ha! Good to know about the ticket situation, I'll head to the venue and see if I can't get in for a price that won't make me hate myself!

Season 4 thread is up! Please continue posting there.http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=507785

You know, I read that post and didn't even make the connection. Ha! Good to know about the ticket situation, I'll head to the venue and see if I can't get in for a price that won't make me hate myself!
Obviously no guarantees, but I don't think anyone had too much trouble scalping one of them in front of the place on the night I went. Might be worth a look if it's not too much trouble to get to the venue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom