• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S5 |OT| of Phrasing, Gurpgork, Boop! & the Danger Zone - Mondays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinchy

Banned
Some good lines in the episode but I didn't like it as much as the last few.

When the whipped cream turned out to actually be cocaine I was shocked! Can you imagine that Pam was consuming a white food item that was actually made of cocaine? That's fucking brilliant writing. I don't think they've ever even done such a clever joke on the show before. They deserve 8 Emmy awards for that one.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Is it just me

Or is ISIS being set up? Like first they find Coke out of nowhere in their offices, then some guys who are likely CIA find coke that couldn't exist on the plane, gives Archer a bunch a weapons and a name for a South American dictator buyer..... it seems like a 2 bird & one stone plan to get those weapons to CIA's dictator ally while having ISIS take the fall for the whole thing

Is it just me

Or is ISIS being set up? Like first they find Coke out of nowhere in their offices, then some guys who are likely CIA find coke that couldn't exist on the plane, gives Archer a bunch a weapons and a name for a South American dictator buyer..... it seems like a 2 bird & one stone plan to get those weapons to CIA's dictator ally while having ISIS take the fall for the whole thing

Wouldn't be surprised if that was the twist at the end.

Red

Is it just me

Maybe Barry's master plan from s3.

- Promo for next week's episode (please spoiler tag any discussion)
- GIFs from Warming Glow

PGrLvB2.gif

Double D

Is it just me

Could be, but did anyone else notice how Lana was just trying to make everyone stop talking about where they got the cocaine? I'm probably reading too much into it and she was just trying to move the conversation along, but it did get me wondering.

ampere

Is it just me

Shit... maybe. There was something mad suspicious about how neither Archer nor Mallory will admit to being the source of the coke.

RIGHT IN THE CHEST.

Ouch. so ouch.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Funniest episode I've seen in ages, luaghed out loud multiple times.
The little squeak ray and cyril let out nearly made me cry

New episode tonight:
Archer Vice: Palace Intrigue: Part I

Archer and the rest of the gang are guests of Gustavo Calderon and his wife Juliana; Calderon is a big fan of Cherlene but Juliana is a bigger fan of Archer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom