• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S5 |OT| of Phrasing, Gurpgork, Boop! & the Danger Zone - Mondays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember getting some really good laughs from the first two seasons, but not so much lately. It's starting to become stale for me, even with the new premise.

I do love that slapping gag, though.

Hatchtag

Banned
I'm glad I'm not the only one this is probably the most disappointing season so far in my option.

Pam cocaine jokes got old fast

Eh, I thought it was a MAJOR improvement over season four. Bob's Burgers episode and the Sealab episodes were the only good things from that season. This one had a lot more jokes. Oh, and a plot. Something desperately missing from season four.

Red

The entire San Marcos story has been good if not great, and I'd place Vice above S4 if it were judged only by that. But the first half of Vice was so not funny.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Not available in my region, how rude

Demon Ice

Banned
Edit: Or that ^^ That'd be cool if it's allowed

Yep, it is. That's odd I usually have no issues watching the promos. I guess I'll wait til their Facebook page posts it

Ourobolus

Banned
I've thought about this for the whole season, for some reason. While I would hate it because she is my favorite character I also think it would 'shake' things up so to speak.

Would be crazy.

I can see it happening. Lana's about to be a mother and certainly wouldn't be in the field any time soon. She'd be the perfect candidate to be the new head of ISIS (or whatever sort of organization they've got going in S6).

EDIT: I'm not saying I really approve. While Mallory is pretty much a one-note character, she's one of the better characters that Archer plays off of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom