• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S5 |OT| of Phrasing, Gurpgork, Boop! & the Danger Zone - Mondays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedShift

I'm only on the third episode of season 1.

Does this show get better? Cause I'm not feeling it. I chuckle here and there, but I don't get why everyone holds it in such high regard. I finished the episode where the black dude gets his hand cut off at the ending before be whisked away by a chopper. The one who Archer was afraid was nailing his mom.

I would say it gets better but if you aren't feeling it by now it could not be for you. I'd say at least watch until Skytanic then if you still aren't liking it drop it.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
If Skytanic doesn't win you over, this show isn't for you.

It basically is the foundation of style and pace the show will perfect in the later seasons.

And Barry is introduced. So many things being put into play.

KingK

Damn, I'm going to have to work during the premier. I'm assuming FX will be airing reruns of the episode during the week sometime?

Demon Ice

Banned
SO ready for this to start up again. One of the greatest shows on television, interested to see how they do
with the drastic changes.

Divius

Season premiere tonight!
Y7ygL1i.gif

Still managed to steer clear from all the spoilers.

- Canada.com: TV Monday: Archer returns (Brief Jessica Walter interview)

Hm, the
Ron Cadillac
stuff sounds interesting, but not surprising. Always got a sense they never really knew where to go with
Malory being married
, so this should be entertaining.

EDIT: Found this very spoilerific article, which has quite a lot of info on the new season. Kind of a given, but
there will be a new intro sequence from the second episode onward.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Jon Benjamin is the funniest guy in voice work, unbelievable. My top 2 animated shows are this and Bob's Burgers.

Tucah

you speak so well
Completely forgot it switched to Monday from Thursdays (even though it's in the title of this thread), so hyped to see tonight's episode.

Now to rewatch some Archer for the rest of the day. Or maybe continue catching up with Bob's Burgers. All I know is I want to hear H. Jon Benjamin's voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom