• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are there any games like Might & Magic: Clash of heroes?

Tizoc

I really enjoyed playing this on PS3 and was wondering if any other games have a similar game style to it, or one that combines Strategy+Puzzles+a few RPG elements.
Platform/system isn't an issue, so recommened even it the game is on PC, GBA, etc.

This is probably one of the greatest gems of this generation (even though it came out on DS first).

I really hope we get a sequel to it at some point, maybe with a deeper RPG element and maybe more loot.

nope. its pretty one of a kind.

some games that might scratch the itch

runespell
plants vs zombies
gemcraft 2 (browser)
Puzzlequest

nasos_333

This is probably one of the greatest gems of this generation (even though it came out on DS first).

I really hope we get a sequel to it at some point, maybe with a deeper RPG element and maybe more loot.

The game waz amazing, i still play it from time to time, more than 50 hours in it

I dont think there is anything similar though

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Not that they're really anything similar, but Sequence (Steam / Xbox 360) is another "hybrid" game. It's an RPG with items and equipment and fighting monsters, but to fight the monsters you play a rhythm game. Very interesting, very original, and made by our very own Feep. It'll play on a toaster, so no big deal if you don't have a gaming PC.

Tizoc

Not that they're really anything similar, but Sequence (Steam / Xbox 360) is another "hybrid" game. It's an RPG with items and equipment and fighting monsters, but to fight the monsters you play a rhythm game. Very interesting, very original, and made by our very own Feep. It'll play on a toaster, so no big deal if you don't have a gaming PC.

Oh I've been meaning to get that game! Thanks for reminding me.

Minsc

Gold Member
Defender's Quest shares a lot in common with the structure of the game, a nice mix of traditional tower defense and RPG that has a nice light hearted story and over head map to travel across with towns to purchase units/armor/weapons and you upgrade their abilities whichever way you want. There's a free web demo on the site, worth a shot if you are looking for the puzzle/strategy + lite rpg formula.

Sentenza

Puzzle Quest is OK but I much prefer Clash of Heroes because luck doesn't play as much of a factor.

Clash of Heroes is easily the best in genre as far as I've seen.
Uh, yes, but he already played it and he was asking for something similar. I'm not going to suggest him Clash of Heroes again, for obvious reasons.

Corto

Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure, Bejeweled (pure puzzle), Plants vs. Zombies and Capybara's very own Critter Crunch. All top notch games.

maomaoIYP

Puzzle Quest is the closest thing there is. Unfortunately it's less of a pick up and play game like CoH is, and more of a RPG-gotta-level-your-character kind of game. Both games had pretty good following for mp, CoH was by far the better and way less broken game though.

Tizoc

Damnit GAF, I was supposed to play Shadows of the Damned and at least make it to the end of Chapter 4, but you got me to wanting to replay this gem again. Just started the 2nd chapter in the game and am so much fun X3

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll check those out \m/

Top Bottom