• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are there any video games that teach you physics?

Starfield

I'm not talking simple physics shit I'm talking about atom physics, radiation, medicine physics.

Why is this stuff so hard to grasp.

Fuck Einstein, fuck Heisenberg, fuck Bohr and all the other dudes so think they were smart

jufonuk

not tag worthy
half-life 2 has a great weapon for the teaching of Newton’s three laws lol

metal gear solid teaches you about nano machines

Last edited:

Ballthyrm

Kerbal space program is pretty good at teaching orbital mechanics.

0RYHQWY.jpg

Last edited:

mcz117chief

Hmmm, I don't think so. I know some universities have game studios that make little games talking some aspects of physics and chemistry, like "A Slower Speed of Light" but I never heard about a game that works with the topics you are asking about.

Bridge engineer and simple planes? If you want something applicable. Kerbal 2 is coming out too. I don't know about radiation theory level stuff. Some games touch on that stuff but it's ptobably too simplistic or not accurate.

Last edited:

GymWolf

You just press A for the most part. That is what I did anyway for most of the game.
I mean yeah the combat is not difficult overall against most of the enemies but i have more screenshot on my switch for xenoblade 2 tutorial than for every other game i possess...

The game has a shitload of mechanics during combat.

Top Bottom