• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are we going to ignore the fact that Janeway slept with more of her subordinates than any other Starfleet Captain?

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
Currently making my way through Voyager. I'm at the end of Season 2. But she has already slept with 2 of her senior officers. That's only 25% of the way through the show. How many more officers will she bone?

In Threshold, her and Tom Paris run off to a planet together. When the crew finds them,they discover that they had been fucking like crazy and even have kids together. They leave the kids behind and then laugh it off. But she mated with her helmsman (a traitor at that).

In Resolutions: It is pretty clear that by the end of the episode, her and Chakotay had been intimate. Stranded alone for 3 months on a peaceful world. Chakotay, a handsome and charming dude, dedicates his life to making Janeway happy. They hold hands and at the end are way up in each other's space. They're both sad when they're rescued because they know their relationship has to end and they have to go back to normal. But Chakotay knows there is coffee up in Janeway's nebula. He was tasting it regularly.

Pagusas

Elden Member
None of the other captains were stuck so far from home with no opportunities for R&R. And pretty sure Picard slept with 2 didnt he? For sure one, that science officer they did a whole episode about, and cant tell me he and Bev didnt have some fun.

Last edited:

Tranquil

I'm going through voyager again and I just watched threshold last night, oddly enough.

I don't think this one counts, as she turned into a giant reptile, with a reptilian brain, so she wasn't herself.

Although the doctor did say they were turning into a more evolved human. They sure didn't seem more evolved.

Forsythia

Didn't she fuck one of the dudes from their holodeck program as well. You just know they all did, why else use all those precious resources for something silly like vr.

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
Didn't she fuck one of the dudes from their holodeck program as well. You just know they all did, why else use all those precious resources for something silly like vr.

I like how in Deep Space 9 there was an episode about how a random bar patron was willing to give top dollar for a holographic projection of Narys so he could fuck it and the whole episode was about how Quark was trying to trick her into getting her image saved

Janeway was like Big Mama. She had a mission to accomplish and nothing was off limits.

tumblr_miibsolyGw1r61mabo3_r1_250.gifv

mcz117chief

And pretty sure Picard slept with 2 didnt he? For sure one, that science officer they did a whole episode about, and cant tell me he and Bev didnt have some fun.
He didn't with either. The are only few instances that it is 100% certain that he had sex. One in Q's reenactment of his cadet years where he seduced his former classmate Marta. Technically speaking they were the same rank but since it was captain Picard's mind inside the body of his younger self you could say he did bang his subordinate. Then we got his wife on Kataan during his dream fantasy session courtesy of the probe. He did marry Beverly in the future in the episode "All good things..." but I am not sure if that counts.

Top Bottom