• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you a shower or a bath person???????

So, are you a shower or a bath person?

• shower

Votes: 75 70.1%
  • bath

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • mixture of both

Votes: 16 15.0%
  • I don't take showers nor baths

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I wash myself in the river/lake

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Showers, I consider baths for babies and dogs.

giphy.gif

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
I was always a shower guy. But years ago a hot girl at the gym told me that baths are better for your skin, muscles, bones... Pretty much better than a shower for you in every way. Especially after a workout. So I've bathed every day since then.

True story.

I believe in the brevity of showers, but since coming to Japan and discovering their large, waterproofed shower/bath/earthquake protection units referred to as "Unit Baths", i have taken to taking showers with my girlfriend on a daily basis. These showers are kind of long, and my girlfriend insists on getting in the tub with her.

Et voila.

Baths are relaxing but I find it a huge pain in the ass to try to wash your hair in the tub, plus the point is to take it slow and relax which isn't feasible for everyday thing (at least for me)

So once in a blue moon I will take a bath just for the novelty of it but most of the time I shower.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I don’t like the squeaks my arse cheeks make sliding on the porcelain. So, shower.

Also, I’m not a child would be another reason.

Paasei

I love taking a bath when on holiday. Good way to relax before I go to bed and start the next day.

Don't have a bathtub at home, so I can only take showers. No idea if I'd take a bath frequently should I have one.

appaws

Banned
So hey gals and guys, I have a question for you...

So I have these vague memories of being a little kid, at least school age, and having my mom make me get into her used bathwater and use that. Maybe to save water or because we had a crappy hot water heater or something. I remember the water being sort of gray....

Did that happen to any of you?

So hey gals and guys, I have a question for you...

So I have these vague memories of being a little kid, at least school age, and having my mom make me get into her used bathwater and use that. Maybe to save water or because we had a crappy hot water heater or something. I remember the water being sort of gray....

Did that happen to any of you?
It's probably to reduce water costs.

Mistake

I like burning hot showers. My skin gets dry because of it, but I don’t have problems with body acne either. I use warm water for my head, or the same happens I look like a slept in a shed

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
both, prolly like 80 / 20 shower to bath

baths are usually ice when injuries get bad, rest of the time i just wanna clean up and get out

Last edited:

lock2k

Banned
Shower because I don't have a place to bath in my house but I enjoy it in hotels. (even though someone probably died there at some point, lol)

I do shower baths. Best thing ever.
Start with a shower; then I sit down and plug the drain and let the shower itself fill it a bit while the water falls on me.. it's quite pleasant. I switch it to bath here and there so the bath water gets more warm. Then I end with a shower because baths make you sweat and I rinse the sweat and bath grime off of myself.

This is how I've been "showering" for years lol

These here are what I've been doing for the last few years as it is so relaxing. I never used to spend more than 10 minutes in the shower but this daily routine has me in there for over half an hour now:

2-3 minutes in the shower, then sit down in the bath and put the plug in; grab a smoke, hot drink and consume both while the water flows all the way down the back of your head and torso while the bath fills; drain it and then another 2-3 minute shower. Makes the start of every day feel amazing.

Top Bottom