• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you more interested in Snipperclips or FAST RMX

Regiruler

Never been huge on co op or physics puzzle games.

Yet I've already played Neo on Wii U AND got the DLC pack.

I guess RMX because it has new stuff, but this is a really bad comparison. I would compare Fast RMX to Redout if anything.

Snipper clips when it launches. Looks like a cheap but fun party / co-op game for my wife and I or our families.

I'll probably pad out the time between Mario Kart and Oddessy with ARMS, Shovel Knight, Minecraft, I Am Setsuna, and FAST. All new games for me except minecraft which could be a fun mobile time waster.

Snipper clips when it launches. Looks like a cheap but fun party / co-op game for my wife and I or our families.

I'll probably pad out the time between Mario Kart and Oddessy with ARMS, Shovel Knight, Minecraft, I Am Setsuna, and FAST. All new games for me except minecraft which could be a fun mobile time waster.

I held off I Am Setsuna on PS4 for some reason but if it's a launch title in the UK I'll be sure to get it.

Chairhome

If fast rmx is cheap enough, I'll get both. Was there any pricing info on it, or are we just speculating cause it was cheap on Wii u?

Snipperclips is currently the game I'm most excited to play after Zelda though

If fast rmx is cheap enough, I'll get both. Was there any pricing info on it, or are we just speculating cause it was cheap on Wii u?

Snipperclips is currently the game I'm most excited to play after Zelda though

Yeah just speculating the price because of how much it was on Wii U. Snipperclips is an official price though.

woopWOOP

Didn't get Fast Racing Neo on WiiU so I might get this if no other racing game besides the MK8 port pops up.
Snipperclips is too cute to pass up.

Didn't get Fast Racing Neo on WiiU so I might get this if no other racing game besides the MK8 port pops up.
Snipperclips is too cute to pass up.

C2BIyy6VQAAT1jF.jpg

Don't think Redout has a date though.

Elixist

Out of those two, i'd be a million times more interested in Snipperclips.

The FAST series has always looked like a very low-rent Wipeout to me.

the wii u one (never played wii) is its own thing, and everybody who loves arcade racing deserves to give it a shot. the boost/nitro is one of the most satisfying ever and the camera and blur just add to it.

Spy

Is Fast RMX an enhanced port or its own game? I've been trying to find out nut nothing has been clear.

Is Fast RMX an enhanced port or its own game? I've been trying to find out nut nothing has been clear.

Details are fuzzy but it looks like a bit of both. It's a remix, hense RMX, all vehicles seem to be different and tracks seems to be in the same settings but with different designs. There might be a mix of old and new.

Plum

Definitely getting Fast RMX, never bought it on Wii U and I'd like a decent replayable game in the launch month drought. Snipperclips being locked to 2 players and being around £15 makes that a no-go for me unfortunately.

bryanee

Does Snipplerclips have online or a single player? I have no one to play it locally.

Fast RMX is day one.

Definitely getting Fast RMX, never bought it on Wii U and I'd like a decent replayable game in the launch month drought. Snipperclips being locked to 2 players and being around £15 makes that a no-go for me unfortunately.

People are saying it has 1-4 player modes, will be nice to get a trailer showcasing everything you can do in Snipperclips.

As said, it's not locked to 2 players.

Berordn

Snipperclips looks great, but I've also never played Fast on Wii U. Tempted to try both but I think Snipperclips has my attention more just because of how great the idea is for being able to pick up and play.

A lot of the friends I play games with aren't particularly good at racing titles.

How many times do we have to say Snipperclips isn't locked to 2 players?? It's 1-4 players.

Can we please put a big sign saying it's 1-4 players somewhere? Lol

Snipperclips look great but I have no one to play with :(

Guys come on lol

How many times do we have to say Snipperclips isn't locked to 2 players?? It's 1-4 players.

Can we please put a big sign saying it's 1-4 players somewhere? Lol

I edited the OP a few minutes ago to clear up the confusion, we'll probably still get posts though aha

Fredrik

Both are interesting in their own way, FAST RMX is definitely the one I'm most hyped about but Snipperclips seems hilariously fun as a couch multiplayer game.

pulsemyne

For those that didn't get FAST on the WiiU but will on the switch then you're in for a treat. Brilliant futuristic racer and yet feels different to both Wipeout and F-zero. Also great soundtrack to it.
Also it's called FAST for a reason, bloody hell is it quick at the higher speeds.

I loved FAST NEO so, sooooo much on Wii U. It's a lock for me on Switch and it's probably my most anticipated launch game. Bomberman is a very close second however.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Does Snipperclips have to be played in multiplayer? Cuz that alone crosses it off the list.

Never got around to playing Fast Racing Neo, but I wanted to... so RMX is an easy purchase for me.

Edit: Oh, Snipperclips has a 1-player mode? Well shit, guess I'll buy both, then. But Fast Racing is still more interesting.

Top Bottom