• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Army of Darkness fans rejoice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen Army Of Darkness in a long time (I remember almost nothing), and I just picked up the blu-ray. Which version of the film is the best/ or rather which version of the film should I see first?

I haven't seen Army Of Darkness in a long time (I remember almost nothing), and I just picked up the blu-ray. Which version of the film is the best/ or rather which version of the film should I see first?

Watch the theatrical for the "better" movie, then watch the director's cut for the original ending.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Oh! If you guys want replacement discs for the missing footage in the theatrical and international cuts, here's the link.

Director's Cut is the best. Theatrical loses too much good stuff.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I don't think I have my receipt. FML.
Will Best Buy print a duplicate if it's on my Rewards history?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom