• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrested Development Season 4: The Bluths are making new mistakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this hard to believe, or at least I doubt it's as bad as the article makes it out to be. There are already some promotional/behind the scenes shots of the whole family together in one room, IIRC. The cast themselves even commented on when they all got in at the same time. I could imagine them needing to do this for maybe a very few select scenes, but I doubt it's anywhere near the majority.

Also, anyone in the mood for some nightmare fuel should check out Alia Shawkat's artist website.

Also also, someone in this thread is gonna get $10 if they can find me a higher res looping version of this GIF from the latest Netflix email:

Anim_Long.gif

hC97Ur3.gif

This must be the green screen they were talking about

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me

46/50 for me.

The 4 I missed......

Whose chicken dance sound is “Coo-coo-ca-CHA!”?

Which of the following does Buster not aspire to do after being freed from his mother?

Michael often delivers a disconcerted “her?” about George Michael’s girlfriend Ann. Which of Michael’s love interests causes George Michael to pose the question back to his dad?

What title card is Lucille given in the pilot?

Divius

Which of the following does Buster not aspire to do after being freed from his mother?

Michael often delivers a disconcerted “her?” about George Michael’s girlfriend Ann. Which of Michael’s love interests causes George Michael to pose the question back to his dad?

Got 46/50 as well, including failing the above questions, lol.

Peco

I never should've given up the animation rights.

Yeah, I just started rewatching the first 3 seasons. EDIT: I've never noticed it before but GM is wasting a lot of bananas in the first 5 episodes.

46/50 for me.

The 4 I missed......

Whose chicken dance sound is “Coo-coo-ca-CHA!”?

Those are the exact ones I missed (also where Mrs. Featherbottom was from).

I was just about to type out that I swear that Coo-coo-ca-CHA was Lucille and they got it wrong, but it just came to me that hers is A-coodle-doodle-doo or something like that.

edit:
I blame my Mrs. Featherbottom loss on The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret making me connect David Cross with Leeds.

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
48/50

I thought you guys were fans.

(I missed
george sr. not originally supposed to be a recurring cast member
and
buster's 11 months in the womb
)

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Fucking netflix auto start episodes on my rewatch.

"On the next arrested development...
On the next arrested development...

Me: Goddammit."

Layell

Fucking netflix auto start episodes on my rewatch.

"On the next arrested development...

Me: Goddammit."

Why don't you watch these parts they are hilarious and even funnier when an episode actually follows up on the points.

(if I wasn't clear these 'next time' parts are hilariously random and make fun of most 'next times' on other shows, add more jokes, or just random)

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Why don't you watch these parts they are hilarious and even funnier when an episode actually follows up on the points.

(if I wasn't clear these 'next time' parts are hilariously random and make fun of most 'next times' on other shows, add more jokes, or just random)

I might have not been clear about what my problem is.

Months/years ago I watched all of the episodes on netflix. Netflix still remembers my last viewing point per episode. When netflix auto goes to the next episode, it starts just before the end and jumps to the next in a chain. If I don't intervene it will go through a whole season in about 3 minutes.

Mariolee

I just realized, will there be "On the next..." tags for this new season since they're all released at once and there's no real chronological order to watch them in?

I never should've given up the animation rights.

Yeah, I just started rewatching the first 3 seasons. EDIT: I've never noticed it before but GM is wasting a lot of bananas in the first 5 episodes.

Haha, yeah he was. Mr. Manager needs to be promoting the product!

You just blue me. I never heard the "Take a" part before. Am I thinking of another episode?

Yep, "Look at Banner, Michael!" is just Rita's wedding. I like how Gob says this one better.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Season 3 is so good. I don't get the hate. It may not be as great all the time, but honestly I think some of the best moments of the show happen in S3.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
The Rita arc is fantastic.

Last episode is great too. Finding out Maybe isn't really related plus Lindsay not being related. George Michael talking with Gob about Ann. I am fucking excited for season 4. I love the fact it is all in one day but hate it. I want to savor it but I just wanna suck it all in.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
I just realized, will there be "On the next..." tags for this new season since they're all released at once and there's no real chronological order to watch them in?

There is an order; Mitch Hurwitz said that they were unable to make the punchlines work without a prescribed order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom