• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fall sleep and had to watch the ep this morning , damn i knew Moira had to die but did not expect it this ep .
Such a shame to see her go , ep was good but it was disjointed .

kazebyaka

Banned
iecasUrmh3pjl.gif

Possibly the best episode this season for me guys. Although I have some hangups on how breaking up with Sara happened but eh. I love this show man, real talk

I like how Slade commended Moria and I guess his twisted honor took away the gun then ran her through with his sword.

Khezu

It should have been Ollie.

Then Thea and Moria could have taken up the mantle and become a crime fighting Mother Daughter duo.

samueeL

Banned
Okey, I wanted to see Slade and Ollie be brothers again but changes for that are gone and I don't really wanna see that again. What we'll see is probably
Merlyn and Ollie fighting him together. Somehow I doubt they'd kill such a great character off though but we'll see. Or maybe we'll get Merlyn, Ollie and the League to attack him together

I mean as "cool" and "badass" as Slade is, his motivation is still to punish a guy for the death of a girl who didn't even love him. He's he ultimate friendzone fedora. And that is why I just can't get behind Slade.

I mean as "cool" and "badass" as Slade is, his motivation is still to punish a guy for the death of a girl who didn't even love him. He's he ultimate friendzone fedora. And that is why I just can't get behind Slade.

I don't think we're supposed to get behind his motivations because it's all based on jealousy and anger that was amplified to the extreme by the Mirakuru, and maintained by the illusion of Shado following him around and talking to him.

Blader

I don't think we're supposed to get behind his motivations because it's all based on jealousy and anger that was amplified to the extreme by the Mirakuru, and maintained by the illusion of Shado following him around and talking to him.

While the motivation is pretty flimsy and lame, I think it does help -- which they touched on again in this ep -- that Slade is being stalked by a ghost telling him to avenge her and shit.

heh, funny that she improved the "Close your eyes" bit, I thought that was the most effective part of the scene.

Joni

Then we get a Suicide Squad show. The weekly exploits of Slade, Deadshot, and Bronze Tiger kicking ass and not even bothering with names.

I don't think they'll do a Suicide Squad show. They'll have Arrow, Flash, Gotham, Constantine and iZombie. I think they should do a Suicide Squad movie though. They have the script and they postponed if because they wanted to set up their universe better. They have a possible video game with Deathstroke as part of the squad. If Warner Bros is smart, they'll spin-off Slade, Bronze, Deadshot, Waller into a movie, let's say $50 million budget. Make it part of the TV universe and decide later if you want to merge that with the actual movie universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom