• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
I hope we get a cool title.

jrhY2IW.gif

Clevinger

question: do you guys want the OT up on the 1st? I was thinking about waiting a few days after that until the CW released the cast promotional pictures for season 3 to use for the OP, but I can put it up on the 1st with placeholders if you want.

Up to you.

Volotaire

question: do you guys want the OT up on the 1st? I was thinking about waiting a few days after that until the CW released the cast promotional pictures for season 3 to use for the OP, but I can put it up on the 1st with placeholders if you want.

Up to you.

Wait for a nice looking OP with the promotional pics. It's not like we're running out of pages.

Season 3 OT coming up tomorrow?

All I know is it's fuck Roy and fuck Thea all day. We need Emiko asap.

"Fuck a sidekick. I'm coming for your spot, breh."

Fucking hardcore.

Hey, we still haven't met Shado's mother.

She either gonna be pissed at Ollie or bed him int he flashbacks.

Just popping in to say the actress who plays Sara Lance is fucking dreadful. Holy shit. Her dialog is terrible too btw.

Yeah, but her on dat salmon ladder... her in dat black leather... her and dat Nyssa...

Wiktor

Caity Lotz owns. She looks the part and moves like a superhero. It's a CW show, those things are more important to me than great acting skills. And judging by other Arrow's cast members, I'm sure she will keep improving actin wise.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure acting ability wasn't number one or two on the list for her getting cast. I'd wager aside from looks, her athletic ability and experience with choreography played a big part in her casting even with the reliance on stunt doubles.
Too bad Sara is probably going to die.

Started my rewatch before season 3. The pilot is kinda weird, he has nightmares from his time on the island.

And the internal monologue voice overs, which I'm glad they dropped after a few episodes.

Subitai

Yeah, I'm pretty sure acting ability wasn't number one or two on the list for her getting cast. I'd wager aside from looks, her athletic ability and experience with choreography played a big part in her casting even with the reliance on stunt doubles.
Too bad Sara is probably going to die.

And the internal monologue voice overs, which I'm glad they dropped after a few episodes.
I forget the interview, but Caity said she was chosen because of her ability to convey a look that makes you empathize with her even after you know she's become a cold blooded assassin.
I will somehow miss it when it goes, but it will mean we are one step closer to finding out how Laurel gets her powers.

Joni

The first appearance of Felicity is quite epic. The weak excuse, the witty comebacks.
"These look like bullet holes"

Clevinger

They probably should have thought that through. The majority of her time on the show is her having to act and actually say stuff, struggling to give even the simplest lines. When she is doing action, it's almost always with her wearing a big mask that covers half her face and a huge wig that's obscuring a good portion of the rest, making her indistinguishable from her stunt double in action cuts.

I wouldn't even say she has the superhero look down when she's so tiny. That episode where Sara threatens Diggle was hilarious with him towering over her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom