• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arsene Lupin – Once A Thief – Reveal Teaser

“Arsene Lupin – Once A Thief” will be available in 2024 on Steam, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Playstation 4 and Xbox One.

Dive into the captivating world of Arsene Lupin, the legendary gentleman-thief, with "Arsene Lupin – Once A Thief."

Developed by Blazing Griffin, ‘Arsene Lupin’ promises a diverse, vibrant, and humor-filled adventure 🔍🌟

Explore the evolution of this iconic character through daring heists, spectacular escapes, intriguing investigations, and a touch of romance.

Nankatsu

This one is a better thief:

200.gif

Toots

Gold Member
Microids = shit
The Poirot game "ABC murders", while being not that profound was a fun little adventure, with fun puzzles and deductions mechanics, not shit at all.
The other one "the younger cases" (or something like that) is not as good and there's no puzzles if i remember correctly, only talking and observation, which was underwhelming.

I hope it will be more akin to the ABC murders.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
The Poirot game "ABC murders", while being not that profound was a fun little adventure, with fun puzzles and deductions mechanics, not shit at all.
The other one "the younger cases" (or something like that) is not as good and there's no puzzles if i remember correctly, only talking and observation, which was underwhelming.

I hope it will be more akin to the ABC murders.

Well their remake of XIII was beyond garbage. I don’t trust em 😑

Last edited:
Top Bottom