• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arslan: The Warriors of Legend to be the first DECENT KT PC port ?

You can actually remove the contour. Then the game looks like this in 1080p:

C36C06BB2AC1403E4F7EE3AADC24436BC8EB404B

E97B0BBA45583E9727EA90D60A05F93434F5ECC5

21:9 support?

From what I can see not, but I am not quite sure.

I want to buy this but given they gave 0 support to one piece I'll probably get it when its alot cheaper. Seriously they never even patched one piece once just left it a broken mess

Quite unexpected from them. But they really are improving on each release. DQ Heroes was quite decent. But it seems that performance issues still persist on this one as well.

You can actually remove the contour. Then the game looks like this in 1080p:

Well, that's a lot better.

Okay. So reading a bit around and playing around a bit, while it might really is K-T best PC port, som things are really strange.

My CPU and GPU are never maxed out, but it still struggles at times.

It seems it sets the compatibility mode to Win7. Its really strange, they havent fixed the issue yet they had since Toukiden, that the game could crash (havent tried it out) if its not set to that mode.

It seems the Musou/Rush-attack is locked to 30fps, at least according to one user, thats why it feels strange when using it.

Zafir

Seems like it's Bladestorm all over again then.

That supported 4k and 60FPS, but it was really iffy performance wise.

I had to run it in compatability mode and turn off some graphical options because otherwise it would just crash after anything from 10-30mins.

I'll wait regardless. Them charging £50 just cemented me not caring for the time being. Even the console version is cheaper.

I had to run it in compatability mode and turn off some graphical options because otherwise it would just crash after anything from 10-30mins.

I'll wait regardless. Them charging £50 just cemented me not caring for the time being. Even the console version is cheaper.

Yeah. Now K-T directly lets the game start in Win7 compatibility. I would still say its one of the better K-T ports. Its just sad, that they cant figure out how to reduce the performance issues.

Karak

MUCH better than that. Beat it and it doesn't feel anything like Bladestorm performance wise.

So running this at 4k 60fps seems impossible. Hell, doesn't even feel like 30, but I can't check since nothing seems to hook into it properly, even the steam overlay.

My CPU isn't even hitting 40%, and my GPU isn't going over 80% so something is up there.

Turning off the contouring does seem to help the image quality a lot though, plus some extra CP FXAA.

Top Bottom